TAG (rank 22), TAG TWO and TAG THREE on PS4 are all recruiting now!

See updated post at the bottom of the Thread!

If you are interested in learning more and joining us at TAG please post below or contact me via PSN at Calv1n.

We also have a sister guild TAG TWO that is looking for recruits for newer players if you want to reach out the TAG TWO GM please PM “Scoobzor134” on PSN for an invite today!

Thanks for reading
Cheers
Calvin

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining. What are the guild requirements?

I’ll send you a PM and give you the details once I know your level (as it changes based on the level of the member).
Cheers
Calvin

Hi we have space for one great player and this is the best week ever to join us at TAG on the PS4!

We are ranked 25, do 40k seals, lots of LT’s, finish all events and more.

What more you say?!

We do weekly cash draws free for our members (I donate and send the prize $ thru paypal no one else ever has to donate and there are no “strings attached”). We also do a monthly event for something special to keep things interesting.

Our Xmas week is usually our biggest event and this week is no different we’ll be given away over $100 usd as well a ton of gem packs to our members.

What we are looking for.

Great player that plays 3 or more days a week. Level 700 or higher, with a good selection of troops and someone that plays all events including GW (in brackets 1 to 3 usually don’t worry about scoring well we can help you with teams and we just care that you try not that you win). Must join us on Discord (we have our own channels to chat and discuss teams etc).

Interesting in learning more… please PM me to find out!

Cheers

Calvin

1 Like

TAG (Now Rank 24) is looking for 1 active player to join us this week! We also have room for a few newer players in TAG TWO if you are interested please contact me for more details!

Cheers
Calvin

1 Like

See bottom post for latest update

1 Like

This week we are once again looking to replace 2 members!

TAG The Adult Gamer’s PS4 guild is currently ranked 29th. We finish all tasks Monday, over 40k seals, usually a minimum of 10 to as high as 35 LT’s (or more) weekly and all events completed. Currently in Bracket 2 / 3 in Guild Wars (think we are bouncing between B2 and B3)

We work on an entry system for our requirements which is very easy and most people achieve their 3 entries required weekly in 1 day.

Ways to gain an entry into our weekly draws are easy, gain “x” amount of levels (based on your current hero level), collect 500 seals, earn 100 trophies, donate 100k gold and participate in the events in various ways all earn “entries” into our draws. There are lots of ways to gain entries and full details based on your level will be explained once you contact me for details. We require 3 a week but the weekly average in the guild is usually 20 to 30 most weeks with our most active players often well over 50

These entries get you into our free cash draws (I donate the money and gift it to winners Thru PayPal so it doesn’t matter what country you live in or the currency you use you just need an email address and a sign up to a free PayPal account). No string attached and you are never expected to donate to the draws it’s just a bonus for being part of TAG and playing Gems with our guild. (Draws are at least $10 cdn and go up to $85 cdn for 1st prize in some monthly events where we often do 1st, 2nd & 3rd cash prizes as well as often including bonus gem packs for random winners since those have been added to the game. Play long enough with TAG and you’ll win something! Everyone does!)

*This week we are drawing for a $20 cdn weekly prize

We use Discord as our primary communication tool as it allows easy video and photo sharing. We have dedicated teams channels and a great group of top players to help you do your best (our average level is almost 1200 at TAG). We also have a community page and use in game chat to announce our monthly events and prize draw winners etc.

What we are looking for is two level 700 plus active players to join us this weekend (I’ll swap you out with the 2 we have leaving).

If you’re interested or want more details please message me here or on PSN at Calv1n

Alternatively if you are under lvl 700 or a bit more casual we can get in our Sister Guild “TAG TWO” and if you decide you want to move to TAG later you’ll be our first preference. Contact Matte (PSN ID “Figuren76” for details or an invite while he has space available)

Cheers Calvin

Only 1 spot left at TAG TWO contact Figuren76 for TAG TWO on PSN now!

TAG is looking to replace 1 member tomorrow afternoon / evening!

TAG The Adult Gamer’s PS4 guild is currently ranked 24th. We finish all tasks Monday, over 40k seals, usually a minimum of 10 to as high as 35 LT’s (or more) weekly and all events completed. Currently in Bracket 2 / 3 in Guild Wars (think we are bouncing between B2 and B3)

We work on an entry system for our requirements which is very easy and most people achieve their 3 entries required weekly in 1 day.

Ways to gain an entry into our weekly draws are easy, gain “x” amount of levels (based on your current hero level), collect 500 seals, earn 100 trophies, donate 100k gold and participate in the events in various ways all earn “entries” into our draws. There are lots of ways to gain entries and full details based on your level will be explained once you contact me for details. We require 3 a week but the weekly average in the guild is usually 20 to 30 most weeks with our most active players often well over 50

These entries get you into our free cash draws (I donate the money and gift it to winners Thru PayPal so it doesn’t matter what country you live in or the currency you use you just need an email address and a sign up to a free PayPal account). No string attached and you are never expected to donate to the draws it’s just a bonus for being part of TAG and playing Gems with our guild. (Draws are at least $10 cdn and go up to $85 cdn for 1st prize in some monthly events where we often do 1st, 2nd & 3rd cash prizes as well as often including bonus gem packs for random winners since those have been added to the game. Play long enough with TAG and you’ll win something! Everyone does!)

This week we are drawing for a $40 cdn weekly prize as an example of our draw and prizes

We use Discord as our primary communication tool as it allows easy video and photo sharing. We have dedicated teams channels and a great group of top players to help you do your best (our average level is almost 1200 at TAG). We also have a community page and use in game chat to announce our monthly events and prize draw winners etc.

What we are looking for ONE level 900 plus active players to join us this SUNDAY.

If you’re interested or want more details please message me here or on PSN at Calv1n

Alternatively if you are looking for a more casual but still very active guild we can get in our Sister Guild “TAG TWO” and if you decide you want to move to TAG later you’ll be our first preference. Contact Matte (PSN ID “Figuren76” for details or an invite while he has space available)

Cheers Calvin

1 Like

TAG and TAG TWO are both recruiting now! TAG TWO rank 100 guild easy requirements for casual up and comers! TAG rank 29 is a top guild with everything done weekly. Lots of LT’s, flexible requirements and weekly prize draws. PM PSN ID “Figuren76” for TAG TWO and myself PSN ID “Calv1n” for TAG! Hope to hear from you soon.

TAG is looking for 1 active player now and TAG TWO is still recruiting newer players that want easy requirements and a great casual experience! Contact me for more details
Cheers
Calv1n (PSN ID)

TAG is recruiting 2 level 700+ active players now. Message me here or on PSN at Calv1n for details
Cheers
Calvin

TAG is recruiting 2 active players right now! Send me a message here or on PSN ID at Calv1n for details!

Room for 1 more in TAG don’t lose your chance to join a great guild message me now :slight_smile:

Cheers

Calv1n

Room for 1 in TAG right now message me here or on PSN at ID “Calv1n” for details
Cheers
Calvin

Feb 29-2020

TAG is recruiting 1 level 800+ active player now contact me here or on PSN ID “Calv1n” for details and an invite!

TAG TWO is also recruiting all levels right now! Contact PSN ID “Scoobzor134” for an invite today!!

Cheers
Calvin

1 Like