Sultans of Surge, Rank 111, (now 107) is recruiting. Join an active, yet balanced guild!

Are you looking for a guild that is very active, but doesn’t require all of your resources in weekly contributions or expect you to play for hours each day? Come check us out! We earn 20-40k seals and complete several Guild Tasks per week. (Usually all regular, but not all Epic tasks). Members are expected to participate weekly, and contribute whatever you can. (300k gold, 1000 seals, and 150 trophies are our recommended weekly amounts, but our higher level members contribute much more, and it’s okay for lower levels to give less until they have more resources).

We currently have space for 2 more members. Let me know if you’d like an invite!

Join a guild that’s on its way up — We’re now rank 109 & climbing! And that’s still with 2 members not pulling their weight. Imagine how much we’ll climb with 2 new active members! We are a very active guild with space for 2 more. Let me know if you want in!

Do you still have an opening? I’d like to find a new guild between the current Tower and Guild War events.

Yes, we do! Let me know your invite code if you’d like to join us.

Fantastic! I was in a great guild for 2.5 years but COVID crushed it and we never fully recovered. I recently joined a random guild a couple weeks ago and even though they are reasonably active, there is zero communication. Not even any scouting for the Tower of Doom.

My invite code is SILLYKIDS15_CDJG. I’ll finish out the Tower with my existing guild-mates, but will look forward to seeing you for the upcoming War!

Great! I’ll plan to send you a guild invitation on Sunday evening.

Oh, and we definitely have scouting for the tower event! :+1:

Ok, let me know when you’ve left your current guild and I’ll send you an invitation to ours.

Hi Perky, still have that 2nd slot open? I’ve been playing this a while now and in a guild that hasn’t been as active as I would hope for team building. Level 350 but looking to get a few Mythics. If you have an open slot I’d love to join, let me know. My gamer tag is the same name here xtydiriumx. Thanks!

I left my guild and am now free to receive an invite.

We do have a minimally active player who is overdue to be removed. Let me know when you have left your current guild and then I’ll be able to send you an invitation. I’ll also need your Gems of War invite code, which is usually not exactly the same as your Xbox gamer tag. If you need help finding your invite code, let me know.

Invite sent. Welcome to the Sultans!

I would need help locating that code. I can leave the guild anytime in the next few hours to come on board, just let me know a time. Thanks

We’re still climbing the ranks & still have room for 2 to join us. We’re now up to rank 107. If anyone else is interested in joining us, let me know. I think we could bust into the top 100 with a couple more active players!

Hey I am interested and my guild is bad and I’m trying to find a active guild.

if I am not on email me maddenrisner@gmail.com