Subtle Knives Rank 476, GW Rank 631, 40K Chests , all Tasks and guild events completed weekly! (30/30)

Subtle Knives Guild Rank 476 has a spot open for a sharp player that can make the cut!

Who we are:

A semi casual guild that is rising quickly through the ranks,
Guild level: 666

League Rank: 476

What we accomplish:
We reach 40,000 seals and at minimum 2 legendary tasks consistently. We complete all reward stages of all guild events!

We have had the highest guild wars score in our bracket for every guild war but 1 since the guild was created!

Last Guild Wars Bracket 63

What we offer:

A great team of guild mates to chat and play Gems of War with.

Discord with channels devoted to helping with team building, Guild Wars team building help, and any other questions you may have.

Guild members are very active in all weekly guild events and share strategies on how to make if farther in the weekly events.

What we are looking for:

1000 seals weekly

All Kingdom’s at level 10. Minimum of Level 200.

Participation and completion of all Guild Wars battles,

Communication - Let us know when life happens, we don’t kick people when life happens, just have to communicate, our guild members are our #1 resource and we treat each other like people, not machines that deposit gold into our coffers :slight_smile:

Come join us on our Discord server, 🔪Subtle Knives🔪 - Killing you softly since 2018 and chat with @Mikha’el Firebeard#4693 or @Allia#8504 for more information!

Still have spots open!

4 spots open leave a reply or hit us up on discord to join one of the fastest rising guilds!

updated original post to reflect current stats :slight_smile:

1 spot left! Edited post to reflect that

I am lvl 205, I can commit to 1000 seals and 100k-200k gold per week.

I am still working on kingdoms. I only have 10 at lvl 10 so far - I have probably been contributing too much gold to guilds that are minimally active (i.e. my last two guilds I was the highest contributor and most seals)

MARCELLUS_ZRAV

Hi Marcellus!

We filled up last night, but if we have a member that doesn’t make requirements by Sunday afternoon, I will message you to see if you have found a home at a more active guild, we prefer that all gold go to your kingdoms until they are all leveled up and don’t expect any gold contributed until our members complete the leveling of thei kingdoms.

Marcellus, we had a spot open if your still looking! Let me know!

Updated for current guild info and need to fill 1 spot!

Would like to talk with the GM. Hit me up on discord at CoachVoight#9175

Updated recruitment, looking for 2 guild members!

One spot still open!

Looking for 2 members!

Updated post, guild is full!

Updated guild stats and open positions

updated posting

3 Spots open!

We are full now, will update when there is an opening :slight_smile:

We have one spot open! Come chat with us on Discord

I’m interested in the spot, level 1107, 1500 seals weekly, around 500k gold, participate in all events. Invite code XPETEX