OLD - Retired thread

Hoguns guild - Rank 14 - unlocks all 6 tasks, hits 40k+ seals and ~25 legendaries each week. We’re looking for a top-tier player: if you have what it takes to be in Hoguns, we want to hear from you!

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS

GOLD: 300,000 - Average member contribution is 800k+/week

SEALS: 1,500 - Hoguns hits 40k each week

TROPHIES: 300 - Average member contribution is 500+/week

COMMUNITY - Members are expected to be active on our Discord chat server checking in and communicating.

GUILD WARS - Hoguns require members to complete all GW matches by Sunday and at least 8 Guild War sentinel levels at the beginning of the week. Hoguns is usually in GW Bracket #1 or #2 so we ask all new members to be a minimum of level 500.

We are either one of the most casual of the hardcore guilds or one of the most hardcore of the casual guilds. Either way you slice it we believe that the best way to have fun is to kick ass and our record speaks for itself.

The benefits of membership in Hoguns are many and great:

• Completing all task gives each guild member the maximum amount of task rewards and +2 Magic, +3 Attack, +8 Armor, +8 Life.
  • Hogun’s Guild Guardians are all between 163 and 164, giving you that bonus towards each of your Hero’s masteries (Mana Surge). In addition, because of the high-level Guardians, all members receive +6% Tribute Chance, +50% XP, +6 Extra Map Turns, +10% Tribute Amount, +50% Soul Bonus, +2 Glory Bonus and 600% Daily Gold Bonus.
  • Hogun’s completes many legendaries each week giving everyone a chance of additional Mythic troops, Legendary troops, keys, glory and traitstones.
  • Hogun’s completes all 40,000 seals each week. This allows you to open the best Guild Chest with higher chances at getting Mythics or Legendaries.
  • Our members use Discord and our Hoguns Website to share teams, strategies, tactics, and more; talkers welcome!
  • We regularly survey our members to make sure they have an active voice in the direction the guild is heading.
  • We track player stats weekly and promote based on clear and concise guidelines.
  • We have members from over 15 different countries speaking over 10 different languages (all official guild communication is in English though so English comprehension is required).
  • Hoguns is a family and we love to help each other and are looking for other active members who want to do the same.

HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS:

1. Join our Public Discord channel here: Hoguns GoW Guild.
  2. All interviews are done on discord so be prepared to answer a few questions.
1 Like

Best guild ever - super organized, great resources and friendly guildmates that are always willing to share tactics. Join now before the seat is gone!

5 Likes

Almost a year ago i was looking for a new guild ( my first guild was not very active )
And i saw an announcement on this forum , and what happend … i came in a guild who was active as hell , and the members of that guild were making that i could grow fast , they were and are super helpfull .
And yes , that guild was HOGUNS :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
And now WE are looking for one more lucky player who can join this fantastic guild .
People from all over the world are welcome , even Belgians like me :wink:
SEE YA SOON

4 Likes

Well, this guild is well organized.
When I entered, I got a warm welcome and found a lot of friends.
Great guild.

5 Likes

I’ve been apart of this guild for over a year now. Great members that treat you like family. Its been a pleasure being part of this guild. We get plenty of resources and work together to make solid teams and tactics for all aspects of the game. I would highly suggest acting fast before this opportunity is gone.

4 Likes

Don’t miss out the chance to join an awesome guild! Great community + amazing rewards each week :smile:

4 Likes

This is by far the best guild I have ever been in. Great rewards and really helpful and friendly guildmates.

1 Like

Id like to join play daily only level 150 but I do ok in guild wars and donate wall my coins to the tasks

Can you please come to our discord channel (link above) to talk about it… Thanks.

Come join the best guild before the position is snapped up!

2 Likes

Come chat with us via discordapp.

1 Like

the guild to join for fun and rewards!

2 Likes

GW is starting soon now is the perfect time to join

1 Like

Is currently the seat taken, or remains empty ?

I’m tempted… lvl 1071

Hi @nickvog, the position is still open and we would love to talk. However all interviews are done on Discord at Hoguns GoW Guild . Please swing by and chat with us.

Still looking for one more to join our great family!

1 Like

Hello, we have one open slots that we are looking to fill ASAP. We would love to find a fun & active members to be a part of Hoguns. This a great guild and all about the community and rewards… :smile:

Please apply on Discord: Hoguns GoW Guild

All positions have been filled. Thank you. :slight_smile: