šŸ•µ DarkWarriors - Rank #14 - is recruiting active players {28/30}/

Hi, Iā€™m level 92 still building up my kingdoms but very active in PVP.

I was averaging 150-250k gold a week contributed, max seals, and 200-300 trophies a week in my previous guild when there was a bit of a drama implosion over people wanting higher requirements. Am currently looking for a new home, let me know if I can join yours.

I would Def like to join I play off and on ALl day every day I just want a guild that can make it to 40000 guild seals I been saving mine and donā€™t Wana waste them on white troops

Now we are #99.

We are looking for very active players, to help us to continue climbing in ranking.
We ask for the 1500 seals before sunday and some gold and trophies to help the guild.

At the moment those are the requirements but probably soon it changed according to the ranking and what we need to continue growing. We prefer people with all kingdoms at level 10 so it could help with gold since he/she join.

See the first post for more information is actualized.
If someone thinks he/she could be interested in join us, please reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks a lot all people for interest and for spend time in read it.

Ono   Palaver       DarkWarriors  Leader
1 Like

Hi, im looking for an active guild. Iā€™m level 320 and have all kingdoms level 10. I can contribute about 300-450 trophies, 1500 seals and around 300-500k gold per week. Invite code: SIRI 7

hello @tiksuli

Invite sent , welcome to DarkWarriors

Ono  Palaver

DARKWARRIORS  GUILD

Now we are Ranking #98.

We are looking for an active player, to help us to continue climbing in ranking.
We ask for 1500 seals before Sunday and some gold and trophies to help the guild.

At the moment those are the requirements but probably soon it changed according to the ranking and what we need to continue growing. We prefer people with all kingdoms at level 10 so it could help with gold since he/she join. We love pvp players.

Now we are a full active guild. Looking for another member to this great group.
See the first post for more information is actualized.
If someone thinks he/she could be interested in join us, please reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks a lot all people for interest

DarkWarriors busca jugadores muy activos.

Tenemos dos vacantes para jugadores hiperactivos capazes de conseguir los 1500 sellos facilmente, y que tengan todos los reinos a 10, para ayudar con oro en las misiones.
Podemos hacer alguna excepcion solo si es extremadamente activo.

Somos un gremio internacional en el que se hablan dos idiomas principalmente: ingles y espaƱol.

Estamos subiendo rƔpido en el ranking, ya estamos el #98.
Interesados dejad una replica aqui o enviadme un mensaje privado.

Gracias a todos :slight_smile:

Ono  Palaver       DarkWarriors  Leader

Hello all

DarkWarriors is looking for active people. Specially for this ones who loves pvp.

Actually we need more gold and trophies, seals are secondary now.
We ask for minimum requirements:

• 200k gold

• 1000 seals

• 200 trophies

Actually we are making a full active group of people. But a few inactive have been moved recently, so we have some spots available.

We ask for high activity. People who play more like every day and contribute in his way, sometimes more , sometimes less. We love joining the top 100 pvp rank and we try to get there with some members every week.

We are a competitive guild so we need competitive people.

This are the actual stats of Guild:

• Rank # 98

• Level 221

• Statues level 68 - 74

• League Master V

We are a international guild and we talk in 2 languages normally, Spanish and English.

Thanks a lot all people for interest, and the time to read it.:smile:

Ono Palaver   Leader of DarkWarriors

And we are full again.

Thanks all people for the interest.

Ono  Palaver

DarkWarriors recruit.

looking for a very active player with all kingdoms levelled.
Specially if he/she loves PvP better.

Ranking 92# Level 226

If you are interested please reply this or send me a PM.

Thanks all.

Ono Palaver    DarkWarriors Master Guild

hi,can you tell me guild how many trophy totaly now

We are full at the moment , thanks all people for interest.

Ono     DarkWarriors Leader

DARKWARRIORS GUILD

DarkWarriors have a unexpected vacancy. One member need to do important things so he canĀ“t be able to play.

We have a spot for a dedicated player. A player who loves pvp.
With all kingdoms level to 10 to help us with tasks and legendary.

We need a very active player, who get the 1500 seals fast in the week.

This week we finished 40k again and also we make 14 legendary tasks ( I cant believe yet)

If you think you meet the requirements please see also the first post for more details.

And reply here or send me a PM.:smiley:

Thanks all people for interest.

Ono Palaver    DarkWarrios Leader

Hey there, I donā€™t have all my kingdoms unlocked but i only play PVP and im interested in joining your guild. Im lvl 75 and my invite code is STILHUMBLE89

ok @stillhumble89

I give you a chance.
Let 'see what you can help us.

Thanks for joining us
and please check guild chat regularity.

And we are full again, thanks all people

1 Like

Hello DarkWarriors is recruiting.

And we have some spots again for very active players.

Actually we are Ranking 82# Level 246
Last week we finish again 40k chests and make 14 legendary tasks.

Thanks all for interest

Ono Palaver  DarkWarriors Leader

Hi!
Iā€™d love to join your guild!
Iā€™m a new player, therefore canā€™t contribute much gold at the moment, but I focus a lot on PVP!
Let me know, my invite code is: BOCACI

Hello All,

I am hoping to join your guild. I am level 200, have 13 kingdoms to 10, get all 1500 seals/wk, and play quite a bit. Left the guild I made because it wasnā€™t active enough to get where I want to be. My code is Magnus_52. Thanks so much for your consideration! Cheers~

Sorry @bocaci and @Veritas1967

We are currently full. I forget to update the post sorry.
We donĀ“t have a list or something similar.

Thanks a lot both for the interest and sorry again

DARKWARRIORS 

Is recruiting again.

We look for a 400 trophies player. An active pvp player.

We are a Bilingual Spanish-English Guild. We climb hard in ranking.

Ranking 73# - Level 256

Please reply here or send me a PM if you think you can reach them and be interested

Thanks all people

Ono  Palaver    Leader of DarkWarriors Guild

Iā€™m looking for an active guild, I play all the time, my name is daphne_57, I would like to finish this week first, but I will switch sooner, Iā€™m new to forums, so I donā€™t know how to change guilds, Tha k you

1 Like