(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yeah but that troop doesn’t deal true damage and it can’t poison by itself before the ability is cast (cuz if you skull match with Basilisk, it will poison, then you just need to stun first enemy with a brown match).

I don’t see it being used that much either, but it’s a fun troop nonetheless.

Then keep it fun by letting it fly under any posdible radar.
Adjustments are way more likely to happen to troops before they are released compared to after.
I’ll be happy to delete my posts on the matter if you’d do the same. :grinning:

Hopped we will get a new leonis pet june 10th (two are since ages in the spoiler), but its mantkind :roll_eyes:
So it seems i have to max the city of thieves on a tuesday :dizzy_face:

Leonis Empire KP19 will be blocked because we don’t have a 3rd LE Pet lol

1 Like

Not a Knight?? :thinking:

Starting to scrape the bottom of the flavor text ideas it seems.

1 Like

Kinda looks like maybe it encountered a knight, and the knight got the worst of it.

2 Likes

Disagree. That’s been the case for a while.

2 Likes

So while we wait for anything interesting to show up, here’s something to consider:

1 of these 2 Kingdoms is most likely to be the “first” to reach Kingdom Power 20.

Wild Plains reaches KP 17 on July 3rd and does not have a faction yet. Once it obtains a faction, it’d be set to reach KP 20… or even KP21?? (Minitaur, Smallpaca, Faction Pet)

Ghulvania is currently KP 15 and has a troop in the works that does not have a date (KP 16). Once it obtains faction troops, it would reach KP 20. (Crimson Batling, Moon Moon, Faction Pet, Bat Cat)

Remember what happened when Ghulvania was the first kingdom to reach Power 9, when 10 was the max? It took well over a year for it to receive its 10th star.

Until the Power stars post-20 are formally released, no kingdom is going to touch Power 20; 19 is the hard max. Keep in mind that there’s a bit more than a full year’s worth of factions left to be released to dodge allowing these kingdoms to reach 20 anytime soon (14 kingdoms left, with additional room for 2 flex delves on top of that), so there’s plenty of breathing room for the devs there.

Why do you think I didn’t say Darkstone, Mist of Scales, or Leonis Empire would be the first 20? I’m aware being inches away is an eternity.

However, Wild Plains and Ghulvania have to receive their faction in the next year and few months. Its inevitable. Either one would easily fulfill the first KP20 clause.

1 Like

Yes, they technically could. And you’re right, it is eventually inevitable that they will reach Power 20+. It doesn’t mean they will be first, though, or anywhere close to the front of the line for kingdoms to reach Power 20+. Those two could be the very last factions at this point, for all anyone knows. And there’s a lot that can happen in the game in a year and a quarter.

The devs love throwing curveballs to the playerbase on things like that.

Unless i am wrong, and I am never wrong…except for that time earlier today…and all the other times I was wrong…Grosh-Nak will be the final kingdom to get a delve faction.

:axe::rage::shield:

5 Likes

Compared to what though?

Sin of Maraj at KP 9? Dhrak-Zum at KP 9?

15 Kingdoms are at KP 13 or less. Are they front of the line?

Who would you consider are the front runners?

Years ago I thought the clear throttling of magic was ridiculous. I think the designers are finally coming around on it. The amount of magic has doubled? since the inclusion of medals and deeds. Yet the game is no more broken then it was prior in regards to team power.
I bring that up now because I think that’s going to change the practices of the past. Holding stats back most likely don’t factor into the kingdom powers anymore other than to spread them out. Meaning, we probably won’t have 5 magic kingdoms get power level 20 all back to back.

3 Likes

I’m not a designer of the game, so I don’t know any more than you do. I’m not the person who makes those decisions.

But, off the top of my head, one kingdom that could be a dark horse stalker candidate is Khaziel. It’s at 14 with no associated faction. Another is Karakoth, which will be 15 on Monday, also has no current associated faction. Slap +4 for a faction release, and then +2 for being a kingdom of the week with also a new legendary card release, and there you go.

It’s a very valid possibility. Actually, far more likely than not. When I mentioned in your poll thread that change was coming, this is the type of thing that could happen. With 5.0, the devs have an opportunity to break away from the old molds of the game and completely strike out in a different direction that what everyone is accustomed after all these years as a clean start for the future.

And if that happens, it’s anyone’s guess what happens next.

1 Like

171 [TASK_OKAY_BOOMER] Okay Boomer

Hello people. Wow, I don’t look here for two or three weeks and when I come back, expecting to see dozens of news, I see hundreds of debates, which, by the way, is very good.
Do you want to know something that I always hope for? Let the Devs read our conversations here and absorb at least 5% of our desires as players.
Given the number of troops we already have with the total number of factions so far and how many of those troops are really useful in the game, it seems to me that we are talking in the wind, obviously.
Changing the subject, I drastically reduced my playing time on Gems. 120 to 150min daily is enough to complete all solo and multiplayer tasks for the guild. So I dedicate the rest of my time to writing (I’m a writer) or playing Call of Duty Mobile, where frequent updates and many new features have captivated me a lot.
Of course, I won’t stop playing Gems anytime soon, I would feel like a hypocrite if I said that, but I’m still waiting for something that makes me want to be more present in the game again, like years ago.
I’m still looking forward to Update 5.0, so what can you tell me, do we already know anything new in this update? Have any spoilers been leaked?
I will reinforce two of my biggest frustrations in the game for some years now, the neglect with the Arena and the Treasure Hunt. While Explore and Challenges received their updates (which I really liked, by the way), Arena and Treasure Hunt remain in the Museum of Oblivion. If Update 5.0 arrives and these events remain stuck in the past in the new version, it will surely be the day that I will stop playing. And I say this with regret in my heart, because I have been playing Gems since December 1, 2014, it is a long time and I love this game very much.

1 Like

I agree with an update on arena and treasure maps. There used to be more rewards on treasure maps. And I like arena for a way to get souls and gold without a lot of stress, but being able to choose a team of 9 offerings of same gem colors or troop or kingdom would make it more interesting.
Arena and treasure maps are great when starting out on GoW.

If I remember correctly, they said there was an Arena and Treasure Map update sometime this year, but it may not be part of 5.0. The Beta process is going to be starting soon.

1 Like