(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

8 Likes

Goblins are twisted creatures. She’d have both of them…

1 Like

Well as goblins, they naturally take extra turns.

14 Likes

The Queen gave the King an extra turn, but it was with two.

1 Like

Ascending 1 by 1 is for sure a pain (wasted 1 hour just a couple days ago) BUT…

What about delve treasures? do those will get removed from troop list? cuz defo i dont want lose treasures x nothing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for all these backgrounds. Just one more question: aren’t there background pictures with different towers? Crossbow, Arcane, Catapult etc. including the new one, Haunted.

3 Likes

Thank you! And thanks also for reminding of Russian localization (never could get used to it).

Also, the .png version of it without background is available on Taran’s site here. I already use it for Invasion Halloween Art. :grin:

Also, Nav037, just noticed that there is already Troop_Invasion_07 on the site. (Haunted Tower is 06) With some more data on Taran’s site, I think we might get Holiday Tower in December’s Invasion! So exciting! ^^

Saw this nice video on twitter

2 Likes

Resent spoiler changes on www.taransworld.com

Troops:

Pets:

6 Likes

I’m still loving this update from 29 Oct:

Before: Spell Description: Explode 1 Purple Gem, plus 1 more for evey ally Daemon. [1x]
After: Spell Description: Explode 1 Purple Gem, plus 1 more for evey allied Daemon. [1x]

5 Likes
Trait #1: Bullish Vigor: Give all Tauros Allies 1 Attack on 4 or 5 matches

I’m starting to think the devs dislike a certain Wild Plains fan… Im also assuming this is the Wild Plains hero trait being worked on here.

3 Likes

Damn already nerfing Phoenicia? At least change her 3rd trait to +1 all stats every turn for red troops… give us a decent mythic for a change

1 Like

1 Like

Just noticed the Tian Yu change. Poor guy got changed from Blue, Yellow, Green which only had Euryali to Blue, Yellow, Red which already has Champion of Anu and Jotnar Stormshield.

Thanks for the update, Taran.

Also, whoa, Sunken Fleet Faction is gone now, and replaced with Silver Necropolis. How will that be connected to Bright Forest? The Fay War mainly have Suna as a casualty, but she is already up and running on Overworld.

With these constantly-changing data, I don’t think we should assume information about Future Factions by its weapon anymore.

Does GoWDB already have the images of the Dooms?

Which two colors are restricted in the Primal Rift Faction?

I really loved the Tower of Doom. The events of Raid Boss, Invasion and Guild Wars could undergo modifications that would make them so cooperative for the guilds. Tower of Doom requires that the guild converse with each other, that there is strategy, and each one does his part correctly for the greater good. Best guild event, no question.