(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Someone tells me something. If the Goblin King is the “King” of Zaejin, what is the “High King”? Is he a type of King who commands the King or do they rule together? And which one is the Queen’s husband? The High King has more traits to be the father of Princess Fizzbang. I admit it bugged my mind.

Can Faction Pets now be redeemed prior to the attainment of 2000 Renaming in the respective Faction?

If you go to Faction info>view rewards you can see.

As part of Suncrest, her design appears to be intentionally shackled to Garuda being on the team. The issue is then that Garuda intentionally blocks two of her three colors. I’m sure that’s no coincidence, Tangentially, the recent legendary Taloca also has synergy with Garuda and does not block Phoencia’s remaining color. Would just need an exploder or tank for the top spot.

Thinking:

Hero(ine) w/ Mountain Crusher (Brown) , Titan/Dragonguard as desired
Garuda (Yellow/Red)
Taloca (Blue)
Phoencia (Green)

Meteor Banner (2 Red, 1 Brown, -1 Purple)

I know that, but yesterday Tiny Dancer appeared to be rescued by the guild. At the time I was doing the Delves of Crypt Keepers.

Can a beta tester please comment on how tough floor 25 of ToD is? Is it comparable to delve lv 250 (doable) or is it more like delve lv 500 (very very tough)

@Macawi You are Big Man :ok_hand:

1 Like

:wink::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We weren’t given enough sigils to be able to come close to reaching the top floor.

When beta testing an event that runs on sigils, the standard practice is to give testers enough sigils to find most of the egregious bugs, but nowhere near enough sigils to get anywhere near the top levels of an event.

My general theory on this is to avoid beta testers leaking out all the end-game strategies and surprises before that event is ever released to the production servers.

Sorry :confused:

1 Like

Did you pay attention to the level difference between 2 consecutive floor? Maybe we can predict the level at floor 25 from that piece of info? Of course the difficulty also depends on the rooms synergy but we can kinda have an idea how tough it can be based on its level

At least for the first 10 floors, it starts at level 10 and increments by 10 levels for each successive floor. I don’t know if the increments increase by greater numbers at high floor numbers, so the top floor could be 250, or it could be something higher.

2 Likes

given the increment within every other event is consistent, i think its safe to assume the top floor will be level 250

1 Like

I’m going to hate the doom tower event aren’t I? It’s going to be worse since you don’t get delve bonus stats… fun(!)

But you get bonus stats from the scrolls anyone in the guild finds so by the time a guild reaches one of the top levels they should have their stats sort of inflated which should make it more doable.

1 Like

Looking at the data revealed so far the free sigils are unlikely to get you to a tower level where you absolutely need bonus stats to succeed. It only seems to get difficult if you decide to invest heavily in the event shop to climb past the first dozen levels.

1 Like

new feature

Ascend All Troops
Ascend all eligible Troops to their maximum possible rarity, leaving at least 4 copies left.
Do you wish to Ascend all of your Troops to their maximum possible Rarity? You will keep at least 4 copies
7 Likes

Omg, for real?!?!? I was just talking about this, one of my most wanted things (for my new account, at least). Hopefully it doesn’t include treasure troops :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I am not so sure about that. You get 35 sigils for free (last I checked the help center, it said 5 per day), and presumably Valravens are still a thing in this game mode. If all you do is Unlock+Dooms, that gets you to floor 18 with no Valravens or spending. Toss in Valravens and I could imagine a player getting to floor 25 with no spending.

There don’t seem to be any Valraven, just a scroll that gives you back the one sigil you just spent on the room. It’s basically a free detour that doesn’t get you any closer to your goal. You also need somebody to figure out the correct path, meaning if you contribute your share in exploring you’ll reach less than floor 18.

Edit: Then again, looking at the screenshots there’s two sigils with a Valraven as background showing up as part of the reward summary. That’s good news, we might be able to climb higher than expected.

1 Like

4 Likes