(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

No! No more souls! Enough!

4 Likes

If you’re lucky, it’ll be a gold key! That’s almost like candy, right?

Hopefully this hasn’t been posted yet… Been crazy busy and haven’t had time to keep up on things. :frowning:

Next Faction’s release info…

Faction name: Primal Rift (id# 3043)
Release date: Friday, Nov 23, 2018
Delve name: The Primal Tear
Byline: A Tear in the Elemental Planes
Description: Strange dark forest creatures have made their home in this pocket of the elemental planes.

Primal Rift Map
9 Rooms

Primal Rift Background

Riven Banner
+2 Purple, +1 Green, -1 Red

Troops:

15 Likes

Great spoiler :). I wonder if you are able to harvest class spoilers as well on your site?

I’ll try to get something like that up very soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Looking forward to it :wink:

Another 4 room faction? oi.

2 Likes

At least there’s a choice on the way in… do we know yet what level/rarity each room space is? Always happy to go around the fricking Bulette Lair…

2 Likes

Waiting for the announcement that rooms can repeat, opening up the possibility of Bulettes on both paths.

1 Like

Unless the room before the boss is epic meaning Bulette Lair could STILL impede progress. That or they add more rooms with Bulette’s/Dust Devils…

Thanks for posting, Taran! Continuing the theme from Hall of Guardians: the same kingdom crest as its related hidden kingdom, Primal Rift got the Primal one! :yum:

I’m glad we finally got a new banner, similar to Bright forest one, but reversed and minus Red instead of Blue. Its map layout with unique blurry green effect is a great reference to its Pocket Universe/Rift in Space-Time theme! Also, I got the feeling upper and lower path might have both Legendary as the last room, making the first one to do so and become a new highest multiplier Faction. (Or will one of it be Treasure Room like in Crypt Keepers?)

Anyway, as it’s a Green/Purple Faction, it’s a great place for using Yao/Yasmine team once again! :sunglasses:

You are not being spooky enough…
Later at some point in a future design meeting: “We’ll make a room that gives all the other enemies an effect/trait to transform the player’s troops into random troops when an ally is killed. This will be fun.” :smiling_imp:

As I was thinking about the leaked traits, I just can’t help but facepalm. Why, why is a mythic getting, at best, a legendary trait (at worst, epic) instead of something actually worth while. Seriously, it’s a worse version of Jarl and especially a terrible version of Infernus (Did I mention Infernus was also mythic compared to Suncrest’s Mythic?)

What’s next? A common able to give +3 to all stats each turn to all troops while a mythic gets something stupid like 1% chance to instantly kill the entire enemy team on only 5 gem matches?

Oh and, Spooky Imp is currently the only imp buffed, the other imps are still in the bad spot.

The trait might as well just be placeholder while they think about a reasonable trait.
Fear not! Such underpowered trait which only works at random chances will be used, someday, for a Mythic Gnoll on Wild Plains…That’s why they have it around.:smile::sweat_smile::persevere::sob:

At the very least it should be a 100% to burn an enemy instead of 50%. Still not great, at least its not RNG though?

Guess who would still not use it for burning instead of Infernus! Me!!

4 Likes

Exactly. 100% would make sense. 50% to burn an enemy for a mythic is insulting especially when one of the Legendaries gets a 50% to stun an enemy and that’s a legendary… Better trait for the legendary for the same chance… Hmm… yeah no, Infernus and Jarl for me please. Hell, even Eternal Elemagurim is better than that and it rips off Jarl’s trait.

Same. I still want a good Brown burner that isn’t Jarl Firemantle.

Truthfully, the damage output Phoenicia can do is really high. I like it. The problem is that it has to be paired with Infernus still, which kills half of the fun. Currently, it can’t supply its own Firestorm and its burning is too slow for what its supposed to do. Very likely, the burn will wear off before all 4 enemies can even be burned as it stands.

In my opinion, the 3rd trait should be:

Trait #3: Sun Flare
50% chance to Burn all enemies at start of my turn.

That way, you can pick between Infernus’s guaranteed Burn to all on 4/5 match or let Phoenica do her job 50% of the time without interaction.

After that, she should be able to summon a Firestorm somehow. Normally, it’s a tossup whether she should be able to or not, but with her skill being called Rising Sun, it’s silly that she can’t actually cause the sun to rise (Fire Storm).

Love the concept, even if I’m starting to think it’s unnaturally powerful…

1 Like

That sounds like a much better compromise having it burn all for 50% instead of it’s current chance of 1 like the Legendary’s one with stun.

1 Like

After the arrival of the Bunnycorn, I wonder when Birdcorn, Catcorn, Dogcorn, Bearcorn, Wormcorn and other corns will arrive. :joy_cat:

1 Like

A little Firebomb pet with a single horn would be called “Popcorn”?

6 Likes