(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I really don’t though. I didn’t say it takes forever, i just said it takes longer than firing Maw.
Ignoring the fact that one Gazer cast won’t even get the Goblin to 100 attack, you still need at the very least this one additional turn to buff the Goblin for a 100% chance.

It’s for 100% chance but 60 and more will
Give you a fair chance to devour

Some troop with 25% devour already trigger often

Is my Stargazer an older model or so? Mine buffs 20-ish attack with average blue on the board.

Mine says 18 with a boost ratio of 4:1.

LEt say goblin start at 40 att put 3 x star gazer who start 100% mana that give you 100% chance

There is the hero weapon Cauldron that doubles attack, but at a 20 mana cost.

Unlike The Great Maw, Star Gazer can cast more than once.

It will be a race between the gob and gob chomper to see who devour first lol

1 Like

I’m aware, i said Maw has the significantly quicker 100% devour, i never said the Goblin couldn’t reach 100%…

Nope.

The fact that the troop gets an extra turn literally means I can just do this:

Fill Mountain Crusher on 50% mana start or Star Gazer on Goblin Mythic
Do the other I didn’t do on turn 1
Mountain Crusher x infinite
Cast Goblin Mythic when full
Success? Cool! Fail? Extra turn!
repeat Mountain Crusher until everything is dead.
4th troop can be anything that speeds the battle up, like Apothercary, Queen Mab, etc.

Great Maw gets to cast only once and only fills on 2 colors. HKI gets to fill on 3 colors, once blue does come back on the board from the first MC explosion. Doesn’t really matter since HKI will fill from the Dust Storm anyways.

And with Maw you can do the exact same startup without the additional turn(s) you need for Star Gazer casts, i don’t know how that is hard to understand.
Also Mercy-Maw-skullcreate-pick next fight if we are playing hypothetical speedruns.

Edit: I feel like you want to argue something different than what i said, i didn’t say the Goblin will be bad, i didn’t say it can’t be played with below 100% devours, i simply said it has the slower 100% devour compared to Maw.

So Tower of Doom and Haunted Tower is a different thing, and we do ended up with Haunted Tower in Halloween Invasion after all! :grin:

Phoenicia's info

So it’s just “50% chance to Burn a random enemy at start of my turn”? Disappointed. :disappointed_relieved: I though we run out of all Legendary/Mythic Fire gimmicks already. She is also less Phoenix/Stryx, and too much Elf/Fey Suna-ish for my liking.

Also, quite a lot of future Factions info are available now. I will gather them here soon! (After I finished watching all those new beautiful troops arts :smile:)

Why not use both :stuck_out_tongue:

Maw
Star gazer
Mercy
Gobs

• Star gazer cast on gob
  • mercy refill maw
  • maw devour a troop and refill gobs
  • gob devour another troop

:slight_smile:

Some of the mythic traits are just down right a joke… seriously? 50% chance to burn an enemy? Yikes…

5 Likes

Since I’m the one who’s writing a book (Gems of War inspired fanfic) with the Goblins as the protagonists (and I’m loving it), I’ll admit I was a bit disappointed with the news about the Myth Goblin.

Between highs and lows, as a troop we will find utility for him, however, I think his status was a little down.

We thought he was called Goblin God, but we discovered that he was called High King Irongut. And he does not have the Divine class, just the Goblin class. That is, he is not a God, he is just another Goblin. And he’s another King, a High King. What do you mean? Zaejin has two Kings? The Queen is a woman of which one, anyway? A kingdom with two Kings is a very good Goblin thing.

I hope modifications are made until launch. Okay, we already have many Divines in the game, but it would be amazing if the Goblins had a God to worship and no longer a King who is more King than the King they already have.

In time, now talking about the troop itself, it steals 4 of each enemy’s life on the opposing team in brown combinations? 16 life at a time, in the beginning battle case? With Apotecary and Mountain Crusher on the team he does not need to devour anyone in game modes like PvP / GW. In a few turns (full of extra turns) he drinks the blood of all opponents until their death.

To which Kindgom belongs Primal Rift?

Okay, here is the future Factions info! ^^

November - Primal Rift (Forest of Thorns Faction)

December - The Warrens (Pan's Vale Faction)

Unknown month - Dark Pit (Mist of Scale Faction)
Unknown month - Fang Moor (Khetar Faction)
Unknown month - Sunken Fleet (Bright Forest Faction)

No more info at all about 3 new Factions, except their placeholder weapon, which tell us which sister kingdoms they belong to. More info will determine which one of them come first!

4 Likes

Also, check out this page on Lyya’s site : Delve rooms list. All that new rooms from the 4.1 update is there.

So we now know how battles in Doom rooms will be. It’s not too hard for normal Dooms, with just 3 random Common-Epic troops. But for The Ultimate Dooms, prepare to fight 3 Legendary it bring. With crazy stats in Floor 25, it looks like to be a tough fight. :sweat_smile:

My favorite new Delve room would be Legendary’s Chessboard Puzzle (Lance Knight/Bishop/Queen Ysabelle/King Highforge). It’s quite an entertaining theme, although would be tough as hell to fight. Legendary’s Liche’s Crypt (Skeleton/Grave Seer/Spectral Knight/Xethanos) also become the first time Mythic troop actually appear in Delve.

Rare’s Cedric’s Hideaway (Coin Purse x3/Cedric Sparklesack) is quite amusing. It also give Moneybags trait to all allies troop, raising our max gold from 100 to be 500! :open_mouth: Talk about accidentally OP Bonnie Rose!!

Oh, and we know Primal Rift and The Warrens starting/boss rooms team now, so it’s time to start brainstorming for the best strategy!!!

Oh gross, Doom of Stone’s initial setup is horrid.

Bulette Drake Rider Ragnagord Doom of Stone

Urghh.

Drowned Grotto V Siren, Sea Witch, Azura, Nimue

Guaranteed skipped room on higher delves? That’s gotta hurt.

I’m impressed at how much they want people to suffer. Its as if they didn’t think Delves were hard enough O.o

Scaled Court Fangblade Lamia Lamia Naga Queen

That won’t be skippable in some/most factions either.

I guess I can only hope some of the new ones they added in that didn’t catch my eye isn’t as terrible to go through as those look.

1 Like