(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Could be new Guild chest troops or a very slight chance of a Raid Boss replacement… maybe? Name is definitely pending and could just be turned into a bounty troop

According to taransworld vault event is from saturday to monday, so still 3 days

Saturday + 2 days = Monday. In game it says event doesn’t start for 2 more days. Every other vault event has started 1 day from now on Friday reset.

Normally its friday to sunday

Is that what Taransworld used to say? Because Friday reset to Sunday reset would only be 2 days.

Thats what taransworld always says. You can see most of other weekend events are friday to sunday
Friday, saturday, sunday, thats 3 days

Probably means “forcing” players to use ascension orbs on new GW to remove them quickly from guild chests.

From what I can tell, these are the Chaos Portal odds:

All-Seeing Eye

Troop Odds
Watch Mother 0.413
Ocularen Leech 0.182
Ocularen 0.077
Coin Purse 0.075
Gold Ring 0.075
Priest’s Chalice 0.075
King’s Crown 0.042
Xerodar 0.028
Genie’s Lamp 0.024
Sacred Treasure 0.009

Hall of Guardians

22 Likes

Datamining upcoming troops, Crypt Keepers troops are in fact dual-homed to Sword’s Edge and Sea of Sorrow troops are dual-homed to Merlantis. So @turintuor’s hunch is correct :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Guess I’ve been lucky. So far I’ve got 10 treasures and 1 troop from the portals.

Thanks for posting that.
One correction for the Hall of Guardians list though.

Troop Odds

Ethereal Sentry 0.5
Gold Ring 0.5
Nothing to see here
the rest of us don’t
exist

3 Likes

Did you find the drop ratio of the Delve Treasure, please? :slight_smile:

Looks like 30% chance to get a treasure.

Umm… wow.

I need to stop grumbling to myself about only pulling decent treasures out of portals and no faction troops.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this data, Lyya. It’s extremely useful!

So on average, Fraction’s Rare and Ultra-Rare will be your most frequent drop. Fraction’s Epic and 3 lower-tier Treasures are pretty much at the same odd. Legendary Treasure/fraction troop are both quite rare at the familiar low drop rate. I think I should be able to roughly predicted my Treasure Hoard progress now.

Please note that the reported odds are coming from the server and are potentially incorrect, as there’s at least one typo I found in the reported odds such that the sum of all weights adds up to well over 100%. Take this with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

More the fact that it’s just the same as PvP boring and monotonous same teams everytime.

1 Like

There are also 6 “Ultimate Doom of …” troops which belongs to the Dungeon…

Nothing to do with that, but there is a 7th Tower unnamed…

1 Like

I was refering to this.

Did you data-mining the rest of that info yourself? Interesting! Dungeon really need some update. I hope that new tower will be the one I suggested: Bell tower that can silence and drop Valraven, so we would finally know when we will get extra sigils in stage 8. (Just wishful thinking… lol)

Also, while I was noting down traitstones requirements for spoiler troops (need too much Spirit T^T), so I can do explore Gnome-farming now effectively, I found something strange.

In 3 weeks (Oct 15/22/29), their events are Darkstone’s Raid/Urskaya’s GW+Bounty/Khaziel’s Invasion. Why are they using such a wierd schedule? Urskaya and Khaziel weeks should switch up.

I’m guessing it is a slight fix to the rotation. Participation is probably much higher for bounties when they overlap with Guild Wars instead of a more time-intensive guild event.

2 Likes