(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Based from what I see, I think Crypt Keeper belong to Ghulvania, and Sea of Sorrow belong to Merlantis.

1 Like

If you’re guessing based on troop theme, then I’ll make a counter-guess of Sword’s Edge (based on the “Forgotten Knights” byline) and Blackhawk. If not, please share your additional data. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The weapon for Crypt Keeper is from Sword’s Edge.

Darkstone seems to get two classes (there are now 2 Mythic weapons).

There is 6 “Doom of” troops… New GW troops?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s all guessing based on lore reason. I don’t have any data-mining power, sorry. :sweat_smile:

For Crypt Keeper, their fraction troops are all Undead. Sword’s Edge don’t have any. Even Ghulvania’s class, Deathknight’s class weapon is even get the same name.

Sea of Sorrow is more tricky. Blackhawk and Merlantis is very similar. But my main view is all Merlantis troop live underwater and can’t go up on dryland, unlike ship-based creature of Blackhawk. All Sea of Sorrow’s fraction troops are deep underwater creatures with no reference to ship.

1 Like

There is a Merlantis weapon but no Backhawk’s one. So I guess Sea of Sorrow will be linked to Merlantis.
Same for Crypt Keeper will be linked to Sword’s Edge (the weapon is named “Secret of the Crypt”).

2 Likes

Oh damn, forget to look in weapon spoiler section! Your predictions is more likely to be correct basing on actual data, instead of my lore-obsessing logic. lol

So here is the likely weapon for all 4 fractions, 2 current ones and 2 upcoming from spoiler!

1. Jar of Eyes (Blue/Green All Seeing Eye/Darkstone)
    Explode Brown Gems. Summon a random All-Seeing Eye troop.

2. Guardian Crown (Brown/Yellow Hall of Guardian/Whitehelm)
    Cleanse myself. Gain Life and Armor. Move myself to the front.

3. Secrets of the Crypt (Purple/Red Crypt Keeper/Sword’s Edge)
    Steal Life from the 2 weakest enemies. Summon a random Undead.

4. Writhing Staff (Blue/Brown Sea of Sorrow/Merlantis)
    Deal scatter damage to all enemies. Create 8 Skulls. Entangle the first enemy.

1 Like

I actually wish the upcoming Mythic was a f-ing big fish like its spell art, rather than the giant sea-dragon it currently is. :thinking:

2 Likes

So the new schedule for the Week-end Events is one every week-end:

• Vault
  • Faction
  • Bounty
  • Class
4 Likes

Makes sense.

Time to start being pre-emptively afraid of whatever this going to be? :scream:

24 Likes

Lol it’s goblin god so he got unlimited extra turn :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Goblin King is the only goblin without an extra turn, so maybe Goblin God never gets a turn at all? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Turn a random enemy into a random Goblin, then gain an extra turn for every ally and enemy Goblin.

1 Like

Maybe he steals your extra turns?

2 Likes

Now don’t these look absolutely trollworthy?

Because, you know, the first thing I absolutely look for in a tank unit is the ability to insta-kill a chosen target. How many purple gems can I cram on the board for this? Morana is from the third Faction launching next weekend. We’re going to be seeing a lot of her in the future.

And hello there troll unit. 3x 20% faux-kill shot? Yeah, it’s not a true kill. But, if it de-synergizes a team through a converted troop, it might as well be. Can’t wait to get rolled by this on AI defense teams.

2 Likes

Lady Morana’s artwork make her quite the secret horsewoman of Apocalypse! Her spell might be a bit too Rng-based like Scylla, but I’m glad we will get quite a powerful team for Full Fraction challenge for Crypt Keeper’s renown.

I would like to face the Possessed King in PvP. His power is worthly of a Mythic, and it should be fun working with our random Deamon that used to be Divine! (I hope it will be Wrath instead of Quasit all the time…)

At 17 mana, I have no expectations of Lady Morana making a difference of any sort to PvP/GW Defense

The Possessed King was going to be good, but with the Explosion nerf, I have very little faith it’ll make any impact on defenses. Lust’s 40% isn’t consistent enough of a transformation as is.

1 Like

Let’s review the interesting spoiler!

• Upcoming Mythic - Dhrak-Zum, Darkstone, Zeajin, Shantang, and Suncrest.
  • There are Doom - 6 Common troops of each color from 6 difference kingdom. New batch of Guild War Guardians?
  • Glory gnome is still not released, yet there is new Jewel Gnome already!
  • Primal might be the next Overworld kingdom after Underworld phase.

Interesting Legendary

• Taloca (Suncrest) - Lighting bolt - 10 damage to random enemy every 4/5 match might be better than Kraken’s one.
  • The Deep King (Sea of Sorrow) - Jaws - All Merfolk gain 3 Attack on 4 or 5 Gem matches. Could be powerful in Merfolk team that can loop.
  • Urskula (Urskaya) - Northern Clans - All Urska start the battle with 50% Mana! Doomclaw’s random devour might be deadly now.

Also, so many new cute pets have been added, with most of them being Cosmetic for almost any future holidays. But this one is the best - Drool’Goth!!

Picture

12 Likes

Looks like vault event IS only for 2 days as I speculated. Another Nerf. Seeing as it’s the only event without a shop I’m not surprised.

1 Like

Could be, but why would they bother at this point really? With GW basically once a month it takes half a year for all 6 just to show up in rewards, an eternity for the vast majority of players to significantly upgrade them, nevermind the pipedream of actually finishing them.

As for the mythics i am really looking forward to the Goblin one, hope he will be awesome.

2 Likes