(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Soulforge exclusive. For one million Orbs of Power and the Ark of the Covenant, you can craft Chuck.

The best part is that he summons Ubastet and Infernus each turn - and then kills them. Because Chuck.

5 Likes

I’m disappointed you didn’t name the spell “Roundhouse Kick.”

18 Likes

Could have also been called… “The Total Gym” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He has Norrespect for the man.

3 Likes

So he summon infernus and uba just to kill them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, even Chuck Norris need to eat.

I was looking at the schedule and:

• October 8th: GW
  • October 15th: Raid Boss
  • October 22nd: GW
  • October 29th: Invasion

It could a mistake in the schedule or that we are going to have GW every 2 weeks…

15 Likes

Oh the horror :-1:

2 Likes

Pleeeease let it be the latter…

3 Likes

hope its true :smiley:

9 Likes

Fingers crossed for it to be true!

3 Likes

Love. Love. LOVE! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

For the love of God, please let that be true

Such change could be possibly due the new events in 4.0.
I wonder what it’ll cost us… as in, squeezing more of the other events in the same weeks making the whole guild schedules more tight and more time consuming.

Would mean having a chance to recover on saved gems between raid and invasion, less time to get rusty between gw, and an actual chance for guilds to start climbing the ranks again.

3 Likes

I agree with Razz. If the event schedule is determined by what troop releases during the week, it might just say “GW” when there’s no new troop due out. If a new event is entering the weekly rotation, it could push GW to once every 4 weeks. That’d be an average loss of about 100 gems per week for Intrim, not counting the gem cost of new events. :confused:

Music to my ears if this were true.

4 Likes

Every week GW again would be amazing but I’d settle for every 2 at this point. O the good ol’ days. I’m curious those that hate GW what brackets did you play in? Even when I was in lower brackets I enjoyed it. Is it personal preference against GW or the rich getting richer thing?

1 Like

I’ve never seen complaining about guild wars as intense as it was in bracket 1 before the switch to every 3 weeks. Anyone in a lower bracket that I’ve heard complain has been complaining about the Non-existent competition (we got these Dragon eggs over here!!!). My take is that some people want all off the benefits of a guild that gets 20+ LTs each week and completes events, but don’t want the expectations and stress of scoring 50k+ in guild wars against real opponents.

Progression for those guilds had been destroyed by only having a chance to progress every 3weeks, without any change to progression amount. Too many bracket 5+ worthy guilds sitting below bracket 20. Snowfrogs and Elite Dangerous are two xbox guilds that would do well in the upper brackets, but current pacing places elite dangerous in bracket 5 sometime in mid 2019. Increasing opportunities for advancement is the fair way way to handle it. It also would keep more guilds together, rather than having the strongest players leave for a higher bracket that, under the current system, it’s unobtainable for a guild that’s been around for 6 to 9 months.

1 Like

Not necessarily, some people might find GW dull despite being in lower or higher brackets. I’m sort of neutral, but if we would have GW in alternating weeks could it mean we would have something like?

• GW Week.
  • Raid Week. (+ Bounty maybe?)
  • GW Week.
  • Invasion Week. (+ Bounty maybe?)

And with the possible new events of 4.0 would this become time consuming once we know what sort of new events, and when they happen? That’s speculation of course, but imagine you would need to change your hero class for GW + Bounty and a new event from 4.0? Doable without using 50 gems for some “perfect classes” such as Bard, but then, without using gems how could we upgrade other classes? And if we still need to use some gems in whatever shop present in the new gamemodes/events it would simply “defeat the purpose” of earning more gems in GW…

Again, that is some long shot speculation, maybe the events are just not correctly updated/listed in their order, but i fear that pushing for more GW weeks wouldn’t help so much by pilling up a lot of things together…

1 Like