(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

6 Likes

Yes. Nimhaim told that.

Or choose the trees, then create the Class Weapon to fit one of the trees chosen… Devs seem to have done the opposite… And Water tree for the Hunter is totally irrelevant…

1 Like

It will take drastic actions for the devs to rethink the 3d trait of the next mythic. So here is my plan of action summon a Giant spider instead. Until my point has been taken in the devs agenda i will disenchant 100 peasants each 6 hours from this post.

1 Like

I’m happy to see this was changed

Was on the 15th

Now the 8th on cat day

5 Likes

We do like to do a schedule shuffle. I can’t wait for the corgi!!!

2 Likes

Oh no, they’ve changed Monday’s troop colours and was waiting it for so long! It now takes plains instead of Venom stones. And I needed a bunch of Venoms to fully trait all troops…:frowning: looking at the schedule doesn’t seem like they are coming anytime soon either.

2 Likes

Holy hell, the headline of Sin of Maraj quests are already available here, exciting to play based on existing data. Fighting the final boss would be so epic!!

Next Broken Spire event date spoiler somehow refer as Kingdom “Broken Spire Intro” event, with K_31 instead of K_00. Data from both troops spoiler still stay as K_00, so it’s quite strange.

And as Vasilisk said, there is no more Venom traitstone pack next week. So if you’re planning to buy them for the new Mythic’s trait next Monday, you can’t anymore. Better start farming them now if you don’t want to use Wisdom Orb.

As for an idea, maybe as XLS87 mentioned, Delve might actually be the Ingots-based event. All those Vault Treasure troop might work the same way as Treasure Gnome, replacing a random troop in battle. Their rewards would be based on Treasures’ rarity, like Coin Purse will always drop single Common Ingot, while Sacred Treasure would drop one Mythic ingot.

Lore-wise, digging for treasures, then melting them to Ingots for upgrading weapons seems like a perfect fit.

2 Likes

Yikes! On the bright side, between that and the October Plains troop, we won’t need Plains stones for a very, very long time.

I thought salty said they don’t know in advance when is vault event?

Plains have been already 3 times in 2018 if I recall correctly. Even last week’s piper had them so don’t think it’s a very well planned change. Sorry but I can’t see any bright side :confused:

1 Like

Exactly :slight_smile:

Weapon Spoiler for next 3 weeks…

First, next Raid we will get “Golden sun” - Destroy an enemy’s Armor. Gain Gold, boosted by Armor destroyed. With the new Godslayer’s spell that boosted by gold, it might come in handy. Also, this seems to be the last weapon in Mang-series, being Gold-Mang.

Second, next Invasion we will get “Deathspire” - Deal X damage to all enemies, boosted by all enemy Towers. So an AoE weapon designed specifically for stage-8. Its usefulness will be determined by how big the boost is.

Then we will have new kingdom - “Sin of Miraj” on Friday. The only two weapons available now in spoiler on Taran’s site are “Blade of Guilt” - Deal X damage to an enemy, boosted by their Mana Cost. If they are Divine, deal 10 more damage. If they use Yellow Mana, deal 10 more, and “Tome of Sin” - Deal X damage to an enemy. If there is 13 or more Purple Gems, summon 1-3 Sin of Maraj troops. Tomb of Sin will probably release as a reward for finishing questline, Blade of Guilt is still unsure.

The reason I include two Sin of Maraj weapons is because of weapon upgrade requirement for 5 stars. If you decide to spend gems to buy up to Tier 5 in both Raid and Invasion, it’s better to save those Legendary ingots for upgrading new Kingdom’s Legendary weapon, so you can 5-star it right on weekly reset.

11 Likes

Boost ratio for Deathspire is x8. Deathspire and Golden Sun are already visible in-game in Unowned weapon section.

1 Like

Also here:

removed, my links are brokey-broke

1 Like

Thanks, Neritar. My unowned weapon list is full of premium weapons, so I didn’t check there. From the screenshot, it will deal around 40~ AoE damage to all Towers on stage 8. That’s pretty strong, but might still weaker than Mang-series.

Also, another interesting note. Flammifer, likely Broken Spire’s Raid weapon is also already there, but Ragereaver, likely Wild Plain’s Invasion weapon is not. Does that also mean 4.0 will be coming before Sep 10, or it just simply hidden from unowned list?

1 Like

probably hidden bec it wasn’t a past event unlike the Deathspire weapon

The devs are trying to experiment with new effects in those weapons, but this scythe is really underwhelming since it doesn’t work outside the event. Even something like generating souls boosted by armor destroyed would find use.

2 Likes

Looking at the quest arc, the last mission especially, seems pretty rough and I would pity any new players considering dealing with 4 mythics at once is super brutal (Going to assume they will all be traited fully so woo…)

But that also raises a question, does that mean the horsemen (and Xathenos) will be part of the new kingdom?

1 Like

Red, we all know you’re from a parallel timeline where GoW is the only video game that ever existed, and you claim these new weapons are old because the events containing these weapons already happened in your timeline. Stop trying to claim they’re old in our timeline too.

10 Likes

I remembered unable to beat 4x Legendary Dragon team in Dragon Claw’s quest when I was new a year ago. Sylvanimora’s entangle third trait is pretty brutal. But at this point of the game, even 4x Mythic isn’t too hard if you use looping team, beside 4x Horseman got too-high mana and very weak synergy.

I hope all 5 of the Mythic got changed to Sin of Maraj troops once the kingdoms is available, as it will also bring maximum star level from usual 5 to 7. It would be very tough for new players who don’t have all the Mythic, but at least you could get them all by Event keys! (Except Xethanos, he is Soulforge’s exclusive)

Argh, RedRoseWarrior, are you implying Deathspire, future weapon is old again? Are you also going to post that on official post tomorrow?Please consider taking a break from the forum for a while, including your alternate account. You’re not trusted, remember? I’m tired of scrolling past your unavailing comments.

2 Likes