(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

“Daemons start with 50% mana” should be on an actual daemon troop, so I don’t think its that.

More likely than not? They’ve just fixed the typo to refer to “Mystics” instead of “Mythics”.

1 Like

“all mystics start with 50% mana” is a good trait.:laughing:

2 Likes

TDS comes to mind… A good jump start for him with perhaps soul farming decks

1 Like

TDS, Azura, Anariel, Asha, Fizzbang… loads of great options for getting mana from mystics.

A fast Famine, however, will give the fast Divine meta a strong run for its money!

1 Like

Fast Famine with fast TDS + Azura feeding it explosions? Gross. Can we not? Please can we not lol…

1 Like

I bet has been changed to “All mysthics start with 50% mana.”

1 Like

That doesn’t worry me after seeing this

20180705203444_1

Fizzbang isn’t quite as much of a nightmare on teams that aren’t largely Goblins though. I would assume if there was a 50% mana mystic trait that we would run 4x Mystics.

Though I’ve been wrong before.

Also: we don’t even know if that is the trait we’re getting on her lol.

Do you guys think xathenos will become more viable when this troop will came out?

Honestly, not at all. The other mystics I listed above are way more dangerous.

3 Likes

Salty said that they changed the text not the spell… They just fixed the typo.

@Saltypatra can we also fix the typo on Lord Ember where it says he gives “other all” (rather than “all other”) troops 1 magic?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @XLS78.

Half mana start on Famine… ridiculous… pretty sure at some point a dev said they’d never be daft enough to do that

2 Likes

Nerf thread nerf thread!!! Read all about it!!! :wink:

You’d think an Australian-based company, of all places, would be aware of what happens if you introduce wild cats (fast Famine) to solve your mouse problem (fast divines).

Next up: fast Maw to deal with fast Famine.

6 Likes

This is already in the game as BOTH Famine and Maw can be charged on turn one by Mercy. :wink:

Half mana would make them faster and just might make them defence meta worthy again. :+1:t2:

For those that missed it on our social media…

11 Likes

So, how do we see this missed social media (announcement, video, post)? I looked at your Twitch feeds but didn’t see anything there. Is this a Youtube channel or something? Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is no video, this was all that we released. I recommend following our Twitter and Facebook accounts respectively. :slight_smile:

1 Like