(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Good catch! The change hurt me on one side and helped me on the other. I would have been farming the wrong arcanes this week if not for you, so thanks!

3 Likes

Aww, Glaycion no longer directly self-feeds… Probably for the best. He’s still gonna be my Gorgotha replacement for a lot of teams.

interesting to see the Suna 3rd trait change.

I loved the idea of a perma red storm, but Unfinished Suna’s 3rd trait isn’t bad either. (Faerie Fire a random enemy of Red match)

That spell though… I’m really excited to play test it… in 2 months? :disappointed_relieved: next mythic looks usable too, though

I wonder if people who got her last night will get the trait change

they gotta. they can’t have a TBD spell for the rest of their life… or can they? hmm.

Sunfire_desc :slight_smile:

Did those get rescinded? Or can people keep her?

People still got her and 4 unreleased troops for now, no clue if it will stay that way

I for one vote on a recall. It’s unfair to other players.

I was okay with people keeping ZG, and Im okay with people keeping Suna.

Anyone with 4k Diamonds could have done it, and its the most dedicated group of players that are typically on right as the game resets each week. I dont see why the vigilant and the dedicated can’t be rewarded for their efforts.

(Diamonds arent free/farmable in high quantity either)

Besides, after 2 months, Suna will be just another mythic in the pool, and anyone could craft her then too.

Personal opinion though.

2 Likes

I have the Diamonds, and i feel punished for not taking advantage of a error or bug whatever the forums call it.

1 Like

Anyone got any teams ready to test for when Glaycion and Bloodhammer are added?

Yup, and you’ll see if if you watch Salty’s stream today :stuck_out_tongue: Though it’s not quite as effective as it used to be.

2 Likes

Slayer ghost

Grave Axe
Deal [Magic +3] damage to the weakest enemy. Transform all Skulls to Doomskulls.

It’s weird, only transform the skull already on the board in doomskulls will help your opponent?

Not unless you cast it with a skull match already on the board.

How is it possible?

Was meaning cast it with a possible skull match on the board, meaning your opponent can then take your newly created doomskulls as part of that match.

Lol how is it good for me? Look like suicide

1 Like

Rofl what???

1 Like

You just don’t cast him if there is a possible skull match on the board. So AI cannot match skull as there is no new skulls on the board.

You can then use a Guardian on the Doomskull :slight_smile: .