(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Can you share the code/name of the banners?

I don’t have them. I’m looking through other files to try and find them but no luck yet.

1 Like

Could this mean Apocalypse will get lower rarity troops!! OMG SOOOOO HYPE!!!

2 Likes

Here is what I came up with on the new kingdom, I hope some of this is new to you all.

Kingdom Name: “Dhrak-Zum”
By Line: “The Deserted Halls”
Description: “Dwarves once ruled Dhrak-Zum, but they disturbed something powerful in the deeps.”

Kingdom Troop Type: “Dwarf”

Banner Name: “Slayer Banner”
Banner Mana Description: “This banner gives +2 Brown, +1 Purple, and -1 Yellow Mana when matching gems.”

Arcane Skull (Purple/Brown)

Level Required: 25

Kingdom Id: 3035
Kingdom Base ID: “K35”

Troops:

• Ice Worm #6558
  • Dwarven Zombie #6559
  • Slayer Ghost #6560
  • Ice Goblin #6561
  • Bonebinder #6562
  • Gemhammer #6563
  • Ice Troll #6564
  • Glaycion #6565
  • King Bloodhammer #6566

Release May 11th.

17 Likes

Seems there’s a bounty scheduled for June 8 and then another 6 weeks later on July 20. Does this mean there will be 2 treasure gnome events in a row or maybe yet another new gem sink event?

@Cyrup, please pass along some kudos to the art team. They’ve been on point lately; these new troops, kingdom backgrounds, and shield glyphs look really really good!

8 Likes

Apart from everything else being sweet info, I especially appreciate the map location.

I hate logging in after a Kingdom update and having to scroll around like a fool looking for the new Kingdom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN SHORTLONG

also done :smiley: :heart:

4 Likes

His Christian name is SkinnyWide…ty…:grinning:

6 Likes

I am really hoping this is changed. And by changed I mean buffed a lot… or remade, I’d prefer buffed.

Trait #3: Serpent’s Fang
Deal 3 damage to a random enemy when an ally casts a spell.

I mean… compare to Kraken’s Tentacles. 4-5 matches happen far more frequently than ally spell casts, usually. If one is looping extra turn moves without actual board control, i.e. with Goblins, then that is probably the only exception. Otherwise we have control teams that are based on board control, which… typically get those 4-5 matches.

This thing should be doing at least 6 or something. And maybe to the last enemy instead of a random one.

1 Like

Also this:

Forthcoming: Blue/Green Mist of Scales Naga Epic, transforms Brown into Red with Empowered.

Already here: Blue/Green Mist of Scales Naga Ultra, transforms Brown into Red.

Change something about the Mercy clone… Its … too similar!

6 Likes

I say it should inflict true damage. Euryale, Marlith and Venoxia also use TD. Please devs buff Venoxia!

Small change just came down:

1 Like

Weaver is gonna be a pain defense ugh.

Omg that Weaver spell is sick!

Arachnaean Weaver’s spell could be cast every turn (or even looping) on some conditions, worthy of Mythic!

Its third trait though, not so much. On par with Kerberos at best. Actually, many new Mythic’s trait are not much better than Legendary.

Suna’s Solarstorm suffered the same problem as Skadi’s Icestrom. But they’re an counterpart of each other, so that’s okay I guess. Half of the color got their permanent storms now.

Ubastet’s Pride Prowess are weaker than color buff like Scorpius and Champion of Anu. Kinda wish for all +1 stat for red troop instead, kinda fitting for all red traitstones of Prideland. Right now only slightly more useful than Chief Stronghorn’s For the Herd, because of magic buff.

Still, looking forward to get them and try a few team combination! ^^

Suna is perfect for Divine teams… I love a good red storm. Perfect to pair with Yao Guai also. Good color and perma storm traits are great. Already top notch and that’s without knowing its spell.

Arachnaean Weaver has a great trait set, although Im not too sold on that 3rd trait. I love that it can web all, but its damage output is very low impact. I’m not too certain this troop will be effective.

Ubastet is also Divine, so by default, its quite dangerous. The 3rd trait is rather underwhelming, but if there’s enough support (Scorpius or Bard class), the troop could be a serious threat. Probably goes really nicely with a Ketras or something as well.

1 Like

Ya I meant Weaver spell is sick on defense not on offense obviously.

Something new…

Hero level bonus based on level (200 and above):
Level 200 +1 Health
Level 225 +1 Armor
Level 250 +1 Magic
Level 300 +1 Attack
Level 400 +1 Armor
Level 500 +1 Magic
Level 750 +1 Health
Level 1000 +1 Attack
Level 1100 +1 Armor
Level 1200 +1 Health