(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Ghulvania is going to be Raid Boss event soon. And we will only be allowed to use Ghulvania troops. Need to craft Draakulis ASAP!
I was about to craft Euryali this week, but there is a new Legendary for MoS soon and chances are that I will pull her with Event Keys. Gard’s Avatar was my second thought since there are no Legendaries from Whitehelm on the schedule, so I can “safely” craft him, but seeing that Ghulvania is RB…
Hopefully Draakulis will appear in the Soulforge in the next few weeks!

Based on the soulforge rotation, it definitely won’t be available in the next two weeks, but could come up again after that. I didn’t have enough diamonds when Draak was in the forge a couple weeks ago but he’s the one I’d like to make next.

1 Like

Besides the obvious empty area south to Blackhawk,

I see at least 3 places where they can squeeze kingdoms in

Here

and here

Remember when they added Shentang? It was placed in the mountains, nobody expected that exact placement!

2 Likes

Same for Dragon’s Claw and some others too I think. actually I think that’s the only other one.

I thought we’re getting an underground map, starting with the undead dwarfs.

1 Like

Hey all, with pets being released really soon I went ahead and made a spoiler page for them. We don’t have any graphics yet but we have most/all there stats. Enjoy!

Expect this page to change when the pets are released.

ps. special thanks to @Sheba who helped figure out some of the data elements. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those who don’t want to scan the whole list, there are 81 pets in the spoiler data with the following bonuses:

• 6 Color Team Bonus (one for each although the Blue one is missing some data)
  • 15 Cosmetic
  • 1 Gem Mastery Bonus (only Blue)
  • 1 Gold Bonus
  • 31 Kingdom Team Bonus (including Apocalypse, Guardians, Vault but not Bright Forest, Mist of Scales, Urskaya or Whitehelm)
  • 1 Souls Bonus
  • 25 Troop Type Team Bonus (looks like no Dwarf, Giant, or Goblin)
  • 1 XP Bonus

It appears that the data’s not complete yet, since it would be weird for a few Kingdoms to not have a pet.

16 Likes

Very nice Actreal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if pets count towards kingdom power?

1 Like

Salty’s stream said that 36 would be released initially with 3.4 and then one new pet a month - that means we’ve got enough pets in spoilers to last until 2022?

Edit: Just noticed one cosmetic pet is marked “Event: International Dog Day” which is 26 August, so maybe some pets get their own special release outside of monthly schedules.

3 Likes

So, I put 6 pet graphics up on the pet spoiler page (Lucky, Mini Mimic, Moon Moon, Peace Pigeon, Snow Bunny and Spiderling) . Is there any more out there we can put up??

Anyone know what this one is?
My guesses: Chomp Chomp Chomp, Fennekit, Martlet, Weenie Wyvern, Whelp, or Wyrmling.

1 Like

It could be Wyrmling maybe? Because other doesn’t match much (maybe Weenie Wyvern, but naah)
Also when you are in a Guild that chose to show ranks by Dragon King, Dragon Prince, Drake Lord, etc. the lowest rank is Wyrmling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s likely either Whelp or Wyrmling, only those two are currently associated to Dragon’s Claw.

3 Likes

For Doomskulls: are they going to be released with 3.4?

I hope that they will not be available mid-week in a GW week because final scores can be affected by that.
If a guild is not playing all the battles for that and planning to take them all after doomskulls release, this could be an unfair advantage.

@Cyrup @Saltypatra Can you clarify on that? Thanks!

4 Likes

They will be released with 3.4… ahh… I see what you’re doing here! Trying to get a date out of me, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can say for certain that Doomskulls won’t be released when Guild Wars is running. I am still waiting on a confirmation about providing an announcement or statement on when 3.4. is actually coming out.

4 Likes

So tuesday look like a good guess :slight_smile:

Except that it is possible we could get 3.4 with doomskull spawn rate at zero until GW ends…

2 Likes

@Cyrup is it possible to know if the gnome vault been adjusted yet or we need 3.4 for that?

1 Like

How is it unfair when every guild has the same ability to wait??

Whoa… Nimhain just changed the new profile picture! It’s a tradition for new update, right?

What do you think this troop is? New one from Dhrak-Zum? Doesn’t look like any for me from spoiler. New pet…?

3 Likes