(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Not my fault if devs listen us only for nerfing upcoming troops… :stuck_out_tongue:

Only one troop compared to Elemaugrim who can nullify the attack of the whole team. And you have an hard constraint to have 4 Wildfolk…

Spoilers show that Zhul Kari gets a Mythic and a common. I think it’s important to include the latter to the list. There’s a difference between “I will skip this Myth” and “Hmm, having this Myth will get me 9 stars in the near future, I will give it a try”.

1 Like

The Common is an old “next gen GW troops”. We don’t know when this troop is going to be released but with last week event and all the troops that we have in the spoiler, not before september…
Another possibillty is that this Mythic will summon the Common troop.
I bet on the 2nd option :stuck_out_tongue: .

According to my prediction, next kingdom should be released on May 11th.

One more month to hoard gold keys then.

Bounty troops should be available in Gold Chests this Friday, though. If you are interested in Bounty, you might want to use a few since Bounty is this weekend. Do wait for forum confirmation on Friday before opening chests, though… you know, due to recent and not-so-recent events.

2 Likes

will do, thanks.

It’s a little quite here. How about 116 new troop spoiler changes and 43 new weapon spoiler changes to make things interesting. :wink:

To many to post any screenshots but check them out here:

(click Change History to see the list of changes).

3 Likes

Holy crap, those are some potent weapons. I’d spend to Tier III for those! (I mean, I do anyway, but I suspect many other people would as well.) Looks like Mang will have some company during Raid and Invasion weeks.

1 Like

Holy shit those weapon are AWESOME!!!

Hopefully some dates updates come through soon.

1 Like

I prefer the 2 new transformers + the new Brown-2-Red Mercy :stuck_out_tongue: .

It should be something like that:

7-May-18 Whitehelm Invasion/Bounty
14-May-18 Dhrak-Zum GW
21-May-18 Zaejin RB
28-May-18 Divinion Fields Invasion
4-Jun-18 Mist of Scales GW/Bounty
11-Jun-18 Ghulvania RB
18-Jun-18 Maugrim Woods Invasion
25-Jun-18 Dragon’s Claw GW
4 Likes

Ugh… this common mess of 1) something is now not working as intended (Mang was never built with Boss Raids in mind) and 2) we don’t get around to fixing that something to work in a better way so 3) let’s make a whole load more of that something and pretend it was always intended that way…

Having more Mangweapons that break the Raid and Invasion mode will be better than only having the Mang Mangweapon to choose… but putting some of these abilities onto troops would be much much better - we can only pick one hero in our team, remember…

Precisely: we can only have one hero on our team, so we will never have to worry about facing multiple super-spells at once.

I don’t think these are super-spells when they are arrayed against us. Mang has hardly been noticeable among pvp defences, and troops that did similar things would also not be an issue. These are only borderline-broken “super-spells” because we can target AI enemy Bosses / Towers / Bounty enemies with level 100+ silly number stats.

EDIT: I saw @mithran was replying (apt as ever), perhaps to say something similar, or something else very intelligent… but unlike me @mithran isn’t dumb enough to type short responses :smiley:

1 Like

Mithran was replying before I got to this thread. It’s anyone’s guess whether he is replying to you, me, or to the new post about Mangweapons.

It’s gonna be a good one, I can feel it !

Trait #3: Dragon’s Blessing
Cause a random positive status effect on a random Ally on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Anyone know what the positive effects are in the game? Enrage, Enchant, Cleanse?, what else?

Red Mercy currently looks legit terrible compared to regular Mercy, but thats probably because it is unfinished (poison 1 + restricted color > color convert for 12 mana would be the worst convert in the game on repeat cast). Never thought I’d say any empowered transformer looks terrible in any capacity, but there it is.

The better solution in my eyes would have been to just not have them scale so insanely far so that a wide variety of tools could actually be viable. I’d love a “see how far you can get” type mode, but raid/invasions restrictive and grindy nature is ill suited for it. We shouldn’t get these weapons because we shouldn’t need these weapons - a much bigger pool would be viable if the minions didn’t scale so hard (especially if they continue with the position shifting/dodge/reflect stuff to discourage use of skulling). With these weapons, it solidifies the gameplay of that mode as entirely build around the hero and godslayer and hope you have another vague synergy to throw in, rather than trying to make a good team with four kingdom troops while possibly subbing in a hero to cover a role the kingdom is weak at, which is what I’d much perfer.

Anyways, I doubt these weapons will scale 1 to 1 like Mang (some of them would be obviously broken if they did).

(I left the tab open all day again)

2 Likes

Enrage, Enchant, Barrier. Don’t think Cleanse is an effect, it’s an action that removes negative effects.

thanks. totally forgot about Barrier.

as for Cleanse, its debatable. (would be a bit awkward if it was part of the positive effects though). Its already available as a trait skill from Voice of Orpheus and could be seen as a positive effect to remove negative effects. Otherwise, what’s stopping Enrage, Enchant, Barrier from being an action as well?