(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I readed first sentence and it said cosmetic only

But if you keep reading it give bonus so im
Confuse

It looks like some pets (PETTYPE_NOEFFECT) are cosmetic, and others are functional.

1 Like

Maybe some “free” pets are cosmetic but the good ones will cost $$$

1 Like

Ok but wtf pets are doing in this?? Is it me or it really doesn’t make sense?

I feel like the game will change for pokemon go or something this is ridiculous, soon we will need to throw a pokemon ball to capture them… and what happen if you don’t feed them? They will die like tamagotchi?

6 Likes

Hi,Lyya. Any plan to add Simplified Chinese to Gems of War Database think a lot chinese players will like to see the result.

Please don’t tell me we will get pet fights lol

1 Like

I will add Chinese support to GoWDB once the game officially supports the language. (I think that’s coming in the next update.). I’ll be needing help localizing text on my site at that time.

Oh, that’s a rather good news for chinese player. we’re looking forward to the day’s coming. :grin:

The Explode traits are quite scary…

Pets seems fun. If ones are purely cosmetic they should appear somewhere during battle… aside but inside the Hero’s visual?
I hope they will not be Zuul-impossible to get…

Care to share the name of the gow chinese clone game?

i’d pm you

1 Like

I can imagine it now…
ultimate-pokemon-battle-o

3 Likes

Gems of Diablo??

Most likely it’ll be a cosmetic thing that you’ll be able to change for bonuses like armor. :crossed_fingers: It’ll cost :gem: and not :moneybag:.

That was actually seriously suggested before, and gorgotha gets a mustache.

1 Like

Guys, did you notice the new Apocalypse Horsemen Card background yet? The actual card background is still red landscape with some hellish structure, but when you go to update manu for their card, it’s become dark mountain with lighting, a bit similar to Raid Boss one. It isn’t there before, right?

Does that mean Apocalypse is about to become actual kingdom? Just some nice cosmetic? I don’t have Xathanos, so don’t know about his background yet.

Also, could anyone pull both full-resolution background if possible, please? I would like to see it in full details. Thanks in advance! ^^

1 Like

12 Likes

Whoa, Thank you! This is such an awesome background, so dark and mysterious. A bit like a mixture of Raid Boss and new Broken Spire. (What happened to the old large single valcano one?) There are even statues of dragon in there!

Hi Nav037, here is the high res version:
http://www.taransworld.com/gow_graphics/game/k34.png

7 Likes

Soooo…any info in the game files about what a “doomskull” is or does?

1 Like