(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Following the scheme of every other new style banner it looks like +2 Brown, +1 Purple, -1 Yellow. I had a post in progress somewhere about the banner specifically and how the new scheme made them easier to intuit what they do some of the time (when you can, for example, determine that it is showing brown and not red, and thats just my assumption because it looks closer to some of the browns on the new banners and the reds are almost all more distinctly red), but harder to differentiate at a glance. Prior to the patch, you had to memorize what the symbols did to know what they all did, but you could instantly tell which banner you were looking at. The new ones have the colors bleed together, are sometimes indistinguishable from other colors, and they obscure the designs.

Anyways, for plus two plus one minus one, the plus two color is displayed on top, the plus one at the bottom, and the minus around the border. For dual plus one banners, the two colors are displayed side by side split horizontally. Plus two pure color banners are all one color.

10 Likes

It’s 2 brown, 1 purple less yellow isn’t it?

After looking at the other banners I agree. The brown really looks like red to me (in that banner). :wink:

1 Like

It looks more brown than the insipid ‘colour’ they have masquerading as brown on the gw schedule screen though !

2 Likes

Banner looks great. The art on the troop looks terrible haha. Hopefully just a placeholder

sorry,maybe i make her looks like more bad :joy:

4 Likes

Ah, the +1 purple red -1 yellow +10% attack flag.

Hello All,

I’ve made a few changes to the spoiler website and I figured I would announce here. First, I have added the Chinese language set to the page. Second, if you click on a banner in the troop spoilers you will see the kingdom background. Third, because I have been asked so often for troop graphics I have added a button to show all troops. This allows you to see any troop (or weapons) and click the thumbnail to see the graphic.

I hope you all enjoy these changes.

Taran.

21 Likes

thank you ,very much!

2 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but any word on GW troops going into guild chests and when new GW troops are coming out?

1 Like

3 of them have been converted in Bounty troops… So I guess devs will not change the GW troops…

3 Likes

Thanks for the bad news. My 54,666 seals I’ve been hoarding now seem as silly as the 8,290 diamonds that aren’t even used for crafting the new craftable mythic. #endgamer_problems.

8 Likes

666 seals, nice!

New spoiler info… :smiley:

Raid Boss
Xiong Mao / Shentang
Monday, February 26, 2018 12:00:00 AM UTC-7
Monday, March 5, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Vault
Friday, March 2, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Invasion
Stone-Shaker / Pridelands
Monday, March 12, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Guild Wars
Monday, March 12, 2018 12:00:00 AM
Monday, March 19, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Bounty
Ice Wraith / Stormheim
Friday, March 16, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Raid Boss
Freya / Glacial Peaks
Monday, March 26, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Invasion
Ironbark / Forest of Thorns
Monday, March 26, 2018 12:00:00 AM
Monday, April 2, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Vault
Friday, March 30, 2018 12:00:00 AM

Guild Wars
Monday, April 9, 2018 12:00:00 AM

(Troops in this are listed on my spoiler website).

14 Likes

Mini-event B should be bounty as Bounty troops are released this day.
So Mini-event A should be… Vault. This week…

2 Likes

Thank you @turintuor, I updated the list with that information. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Taran, I love you <3

1 Like

For the ones who didn’t check, during the Guild Wars weeks a new Legendary troop will be released so another reason to use your gems…

And if I resume the next event should be:
Raid Boss: Shentang/Glacial Peaks/Khetar/Sword’s Edge
Invasion: Beast/Elemental/Mech/Divine

4 Likes

Question on this and the info on Taran’s site. The second Siegebreaker troop listed is also a beast. Is it possibly a glitch on the devs part? Or is it hidden behind a false troop do you think? I’m trying to help get my Guild as much info in advance as I can

I see what happens: you read Beast but it’s the arcane of the troop :wink: .
The next next Invasion troop should be Elemental.