(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Two different files. One data file from the game has one date and the other data file from the game has another date. I haven’t found one to be more accurate than the other so I put both for you.

5 Likes

Is there any way to access spoiler pics for already released troops, with and without background?

1 Like

I remove all pics because I figure they are on Ashtender / GoWDB once released. If there is anything you would like that isn’t on the websites (full images, etc) let me know in private IM. I’m happy to help if I can.

2 Likes

For anyone, like me, that uses the spoilers to plan future Arcane farming and purchases, and is a little frustrated by the lack of actual release dates, here is what I’ve been able to piece together from the troop data. Beyond next week’s Bright Forest and mythic release, none of the troops have an actual release date, and not a single troop is presented in a ‘finished’ state, with art, spell description and traits, so things are almost certain to change.

However, given what is there, and assuming there are no changes to Arcanes or troop rarity on the troops that are showing, the next 4 months will present every dual-color Arcane for glory purchase except Arcane Swamps (Blue/Green). Seven stones will come up more than once (Dark, Storm, Venom, Plains, Skull, Shield, Lava) with all of those appearing twice except for Storm which comes up 3 times. I haven’t counted next week, nor have I counted Shocktopus, since we don’t know if it will be available for Glory or not.

Overall, this is a pretty good distribution of upcoming Arcanes with relatively little duplication.

10 Likes

thank you for your observation. its quite helpful.

was wondering, how many of those look to be troops that may be given as part of the Raid Boss event type? (and may not come with Arcane Traitstones?)

2 Likes

I wasn’t counting anything that looked like a raid troop or the ones that look like they might be the new GW troops (or anything from Shentang).

1 Like

I put the troops in the same order than the troops appear in the game file which is generally reliable.
But not at 100%…

3 Likes

Anything in the future for seals? I’ve 67k sealed saved and guardians at mythic already.

5 Likes

The faeries are sneaking out on Facebook with a typo of a ; vs a :.

I do believe in faeries! I do, I do, I do! Come play with our resident trouble makers this week in Gems of War. https;//gemsofwar.com/garden-show/

GardenShow

2 Likes

Whenever I see Florian, I cannot help but think that Lilymon, Gardevoir and Lilligant had some kind of threesome lovechild in some weird Pokemon x Digimon crossover fanfic.:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

They absolutely did. And here we have evidence.

2 Likes

@awryan Raid Bosses are a new event type, they aren’t collectable cards.
Raid Bosses will be in the next update.

6 Likes

@Kafka when are you going to chat with us on xbox?

1 Like

Gardevoir is always one of my favourite Pokemon, I always have them on my team.

@Rickygervais we pop in every now and then. You’ll have to wait and see! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Last time the mini game was cool i want more :slight_smile:

To clarify, there will not be a troop rarity released above mythic. You won’t be able to ascend mythic troops any higher in the future. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

NEVER? I think infernus is not strong enough i would like to ascend him :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks @Saltypatra for clarifying that. I’m always afraid of disenchanting my troops (4 cards over mythic). I figured once i did that something above Mythic would come. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who need troop rarity above mythic when you got fairie fire? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue: (And a Lopunny. Because… bunny.)

I am so very glad to hear that! Thank you for that confirmation!

1 Like