(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Nimhain said that there is some issue with the spell design. So the troops should not be ready for this year… So yeah at least one other rotation…

1 Like

Does it bug anyone else that his spell is titled “vorpal blade,” but he’s carrying a giant hammer?

11 Likes

That there’s one of them hammerswords, y’see. Early version of the modern Swiss Army knife, and very popular with the dragon-centaur set. A bit heavy though.

8 Likes

Pretty sure Jarl has the exact opposite problem. They should swap.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, even if it is bad news.

Huoddet…
Edudtoh
Ed Udtoh, Ed-O-Thud
Hedo Tud
Todehud ?

1 Like

Is Worldbreaker scheduled for the 23rd? Saw it on Front page but it’s not in very good detail at least compared to what SaltyPasta usually does.

Usually he/she does a follow up forum discussion as well. confused

Common census is: that it is happening next week. So going with that for now.

It is confirmed that it is scheduled for next Friday, the 24th of November.

Yup and Skadi is confirmed around december 22th

Says “Vorpal Blade” but that clearly looks like a Hammer…

WOAH cool it man. There is a paucity of unskilled-play-based Troops in this game. Don’t talk the devs out of this!

??? // Sekhma // Winged Bison // World Beater (random example)

Really? Insane Target damage, infinity Skull damage, Mana falling from heaven then a full es’plode? This should never be possible. Ever imo. Or if you catch a chain like this, it should be 1 in 20 fights not doable literally every fight.

I am very afraid for how broken this Troop looks right out of the gate. If this Troop exists as-is I believe the ludicrous Mana requirement needs to stay, or even go higher tbh.

2 Likes

The only things i like in THE WORLDBREAKER: His mana colors, because it’s pretty. His flavor/lore text is a reference to MTG.

What i utterly dislike in THE WORLDBREAKER: His flavor/lore text is wrong, it refers to MTG but it should be: “enchantment”, not “enchamant”.

All the rest: “Meh…”

3 Likes

Yes I agree they are very pretty :slight_smile:

Moa // Glade Warden // Sekhma // Winged Bison

It really is very nice looking pretty!!!

Let me see if I can grab a quick screenie and post it before my edit window closes lol

Not fast enough :stuck_out_tongue: lol

1 Like

once again, not sure where the best place to post this would be… but yeah, Fire Bomb is amazing for Explore. No more Bombot, finally.

Sunbird
Fire Bomb
Fire Bomb
Ogryn

or

Sunbird
Fire Bomb
Forest Guardian
Ogryn

Both are awesome, not sure which one is more effective. Been running on Warlord I, so Normal farmers will have life easy.

5 Likes

Event spreadsheet hasn’t been updated in a week?

1 Like

Sooo… The cost in arcanes to fully trait him will be 21 arcane yellow/green and 21 arcane yellow/red, am i correct? I want to say that the bottom color (in this case yellow) is the “dominating” color on mythics. For example Pharos-Ra costs 21 purple/blue and 21 purple/black arcanes to fully trait.

Traiting costs are available in the spoilers I’ve pasted (above, and in the OP).

Pasting here though to answer your question:

Insane Growth: Gain 4 to a random Skill on 4 or 5 Gem matches.
12 Arcane Beast Traitstone
12 Arcane Storm Traitstone
4 Celestial Traitstone

1 Like

Oh, i googled to try to find out which traitstones it’ll use, but i ended up with nothing so i asked here. I must have scrolled past the answer before posting. Thanks for the info!

No problem, it’s inside a “Details” block so it might be hard to find. Click on the trait name/description bullets in the OP to see traitstone info.

Next week’s troop:

ERINYES

Epic Blighted Lands Daemon

Eternal Punishment (14 Yellow/Brown): Summon 2 Quasits. Transform a selected Mana color to Purple. 

MAX 19 Attack, 25 Life, 15 Armor, 10 Magic

Cursed: All enemies lose 2 random Skill points.
14 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
6 Major Wind Traitstone Major Wind Traitstone
6 Major Earth Traitstone Major Earth Traitstone

Dark Death: Summon a Darkstorm when an enemy dies.
20 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
6 Runic Wind Traitstone Runic Wind Traitstone
6 Runic Earth Traitstone Runic Earth Traitstone

Jinx: Halve enemy Gem Masteries.
26 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
8 Major Wind Traitstone Major Wind Traitstone
3 Arcane Mountain Traitstone Arcane Mountain Traitstone

She’s just a devil woman.

Scheduled for 11/26/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

3 Likes