(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Looks like he’s also fidgeting himself with his sword…

1 Like

Stop smack talking the Hot Dude. D8

2 Likes

I think the only thing he could be doing with that grip (aside from what you are suggesting), is handing it to someone else. It looks a little big for a scrawny guy like that anyway…

1 Like

I guess you’re not familiar with 99% of all anime main characters.

3 Likes

cloud

UM EXCUSE YOU SMALL MEN ARE PERFECT FOR BIG SWORDS.

17 Likes

I’m sure you say that to all the boys. :wink:

11 Likes

He might have a big, intimidating sword, but he also wears an adorable, heart-shaped brooch (maybe added just for Salty? :wink:) to hold his cape in place.

2 Likes

So… Mono colour Epic?

Perhaps his name of Lost Squire would be more apt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[spoiler][/spoiler]#remake_hype

4 Likes

As I scrolled past that gif, I paused for a moment and waited for the victory fanfare before my brain caught up.

4 Likes

He must be Thuddo. Or Thuddoe if you insist on using all the letters.

I’m calling him Thuddo from now on.

2 Likes

since next week is spire event will my precious be buffed? :sunglasses:

rhynax

4 Likes

Just in case it will be, you should hold onto all your copies and maybe get a few more - I’m not sure you have enough of these guys yet.

3 Likes

yes he protects my goblin horde!

goblin army

4 Likes

Given how small Goblins are, it might indeed be a possible option to have an average of two Goblins riding on each Rhynax. You’re good at managing your army! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have it on good authority that a Rhynax can carry 16 goblins. (The authority is mine.)

6 Likes

Broken Spire week is the perfect time for an arena event. 1 event gem for every enemy killed in arena and 500 bonus gold for every arena battle or double gold for every arena run.

1 Like

Really disappointing that the draft Flame Troll is the exact same colour pair as Hellcat, being the main existing red converter.

@sirrian @nimhain @Saltypatra as this is finalised can that colour allocation be tweaked please? I don’t think any of the existing trolls duplicate the converter cards: e.g. Sea Troll is green/purple whilst Valkyrie is red/yellow, both make blue, and Desert Troll is green/brown, Alchemist is red/brown, both make yellow…

Making Flame Troll clash with Hellcat misses serious opportunities for variety and deck design.

17 Likes

Hotty Mcdude Face

1 Like