(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Those new anti-color weapons can be a terror in GW after a couple rounds of battle too.

1 Like

Great more troops with no strategy just loop them with krys or mad korv etc. Just make 80 to 90% of troops useless.

Bard hero + Dawnbringer/Wildfolk hero trait paired with King Silenus will be very interesting. Bit scared of that quick burst of power.

Anyone have thoughts on the upcoming mythic “World Breaker”?

I was really excited for him when I first read it, then when I thought about it a bit more he seems like he might just be a more expensive dragon soul with a more interesting 3rd trait… however, I guess that will be dependent upon how much his magic scaling is.

Thoughts?

1 Like

My thoughts are that we are going to find out soon what happens with the current Guild Wars special troops. I note a set of six mono-color troops from different kingdoms all slated for released on December 31. Start saving your runic traitstones! And if you aren’t in bracket 1, hope you’ve been saving your guild seals.

1 Like

So from the initial spoilers to release, Scorpius went down 2 mana cost. I can only hope Worldbreaker does something similar. I get that the mana cost is high so it doesn’t self-loop too easily, but 35 seems too high.

What’s getting exciting is some of the combinations that may go with it.

Currently, its listed as a Dragon/Centaur

IF the dragon hero class stays the same, Worldbreaker is going to grow extra huge with All ally Dragons gain 1 Life and Magic on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Likewise, the Oracle hero class can provide interesting bonuses as well with All Centaurs gain 2 Magic when an enemy casts a spell.

Then the color pairing allows for efficient explode gains as well… with no colors blocked with Poison Master or Azura, or minimal blockage with popular exploders like Gorgotha and TDS.

I do hope they do something about the mana cost though. Scorpius was already pushing it… There’s no point in having a great skill if it can never cast it in the first place.

1 Like

Good analysis. I agree on the mana cost. He just doesn’t seem good enough to warrant THAT high of a cost. I think 26 or even 28 would be more reasonable (28 if it’s a game changing cast), but if it remains 30+ I just can’t see using him. Most games would be over before he ever gets a chance to pop.

thanks,i’ll try to do it better nexttime.:relaxed:

my new work,all info from @Taransworld 's website

20 Likes

looks nice again!

feel like a bit of a jerk, but it’s supposed to be Spoilers (based off of to spoil) instead of Spoliers that are on both of the images. I typo all the time, so I’m not one to correct others, but yeah. Just an FYI.

In my opinion, I don’t want to speak for others: The Broken Spire pic has too many bright colors on bright colors. I can’t keep my eye on it for too long. I prefer anything bright on a cooler background like the second picture.

But yeah, I’m just one random guy on the internet, not trying to give a hard time.

On a completely unrelated note,

I’m really digging the Leviathan/Scorpius combination. Makes a Leviathan a legitimate powerhouse. I know Scorpius is yesterday’s news, more or less. but hopefully, more people may see it here.

Damn.
That looks friggin stylish. I tell you that. Amazing work.
And all the details! Nice!

1 Like

What why a Mythic in 3 weeks? It supposed to be the first friday of each month. And with the meager resources we get now. This completely stupid and ridiculous.

Is it just me, or does the Fire Bomb look stupidly useless? ==
One random enemy? really? Just one?

2 Likes

I see his use, weakening a random target to the range of a killshot.

Its an Empowered Exploder. Even limited to three gems of a single color, it has the potential to cause a death chain in the right team due to cascades. Its practically non existent cost also makes it the perfect fodder blocker.

5 Likes

Oh… right.
I guess that’s another way to look at it.

But not Behemoth? Impervious, Life Gain, Mana Gathering. Sure, no dispel, or submerge.

Can I ask what’s your full team? I don’t see how Leviathan and Scorpius can work together for a powerhouse team, other than perhaps knocking the first troop tank to the back for Scorpius to kill?

Admittedly, its Merfolk week on console, so Leviathan is the new shiny toy. But yeah, Behemoth is great too. Each can do different things efficiently.