(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

just for fun :relaxed:

3 Likes

Looks nice, but the text size is too small

2 Likes

I’m not actually 100% on this. Proc chance skull traits (Assassinate, Voracious, old Hunger) were capped at one fire per board for most of the game (they weren’t when first introduced, and you could multi-assassinate or devour off a skull blob), but they did appear to get a separate roll for each skull matched even in huge clusters until they did fire (so a pre-nerf Bone Dragon hit would generally get you an Assassinate). What may or may not have happened now is that they only get one roll per board, which would be terrible for things like Kruarg. Agile/armor piercing were always one check per skull damage resolve.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell from my experience those traits haven’t resolved independently for no less than the past eight months. Prior to that I had not the traits.

Great point. Also something that doesn’t get talked about a lot is that every card has a usability curve. Some cards can be used at the start of the game (low Hero level) then fall off and are never seen again. Others are only really useful only at end game. Some are are useful at the start, then fall off, then become usable again at end-game. Others are complete trash until a certain Trait unlocks or the Player captures another Troop which is intended to synergize.

It is a very complex formula.

Not to oversimplify but not all Troops are relevant at all levels of Player progression, and it doesn’t mean that the Troop instantly falls into the “bad” range just because one or two Players don’t find it useful considering where they are at.

5 Likes

Just when i thought i finished farming all my Arcane Beast (Red+Green) Traitstones i check the spoilers to see 2 Mythics and 1 Legendary that will need those…
That’s 58 Traitstones and no preview of when it will be included in glory packs again.

Think Tazthoth was originally scheduled for Jan 29th. Not complaining, always nice to have new troops.

It was; I caught the change but the text is missing from my latest pull.

Eating my words now…

1 Like

The game files have two different dates. I’ll have to figure out which one to follow on the website (apparently Tzathoth is being released tonight). Now I’m not sure I trust the hero class dates either. :frowning: Sorry for the false hope/worry.

The Hero class dates are incorrect. There’s no meaningful release date yet for those.

@Lyya is this correct?

Ugh, no. Those shouldn’t be there. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Any devs reading this that Bard class trait is a lot less annoying than the silencing one

1 Like

Will we really get another Mythic troop on November 24th?

Both new classes look good! Bard is a yellow version of scorpius without the ridiculous situational spell. Could be fun!

Really, what about them do you like? My initial thoughts are ‘meh’. Weapons good be better, that dragon weapon will be a liability in Arena. Potentially reviving a near dead troop etc

Their 3rd trait :slight_smile: . Bard’s one will be great with Dawnbringer :wink: .

3 Likes

I really hope these will be the traits. Bard will be good with Dawnbringer and Dragonguard will be good with Krystenax.

1 Like

Exactly. Sometimes it’s about the traits, the weapon can be swapped!

1 Like

Dragonguard could be cool with Krystenax and Dawnbringer (yeah no magic bonus from the class, but who cares when you can get one magic point for every 4+ match :wink: ).