(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

He is worth it. I had double devour happen 3 games in a row. That’s why I love the randomness.

2 Likes

So DoomClaw is…or…isn’t worth it? Im level 850 with no base Mythic. I’ve actually never had enough resources saved to even try.

But I have been saving and I think im ready to go for it. But I gots to make sure the troop is worthy. Any advice?

Depends on your tolerance for blind luck. He’ll swing back and forth from “meh, mediocre at best” to “holy crap he just won the match in a single turn” with not much in between.

5 Likes

Be aware that it’s no longer the Doomclaw exclusive week. So even if you got a mythic now, it would be a random mythic. Unless you are crafting…

1 Like

Not on console

2 Likes

Right. On console. It’s the drop of DoomClaw.

Correct?

yup. Doomclaw became available on Friday

1 Like

Now I understand. Good luck if you do decide to try for him - in my opinion, he’s got fewer good use cases than some other mythic troops, but he is still fun to have.

1 Like

for anyone feeling really lucky, Urskaya is getting a troop in January.

He’s kind of nice on defense. The randomness of the double devour fits well with the current meta… :wink: Decent overall winrate on defense too…

6 Likes

Im like Tori Amos (Torn ) with this decision. The fact he can double devour got me all agitated because when it happens to me ima be pissed I don’t have that troop.

But whoopty doo right?
I stay pissed.
Cause like I said. I have 0 base Mythics,

On the rare occasions that I hear of a double devour it makes me all the more glad that I decided to skip him. It’s such a rare occurrence.

1 Like

Im just gonna chill. What and when is the next mythic?

I only have the PC release schedule, which is all preliminary (and was posted upthread).

1 Like

Im too lazy to look thru a million posts. But thank you anyway.

Hoping to see spoilers of Merlantis troops if the plan is for it to come out on Friday.

If you want a fun RNG troop, you want Infernus. Or Yasmine’s Chosen. Or Elemaugrim. Doomclaw is way too inconsistent to be fun, or a least the kind of “fun” that has any lasting appeal. With the upcoming match 4/5 trait nerf, my team that uses him primarily as an enrage bot will even be taking a hit.

1 Like

Troop info is mostly there, but spell descriptions are either missing or stored someplace new. Spell mechanics are present, but I’d have to reverse-engineer descriptions.

1 Like

What is the 4/5 trait nerf? I couldn’t find info on it. thanks

Asha just posted the summary:

1 Like