(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I really wish they would stop with the “All X start with 50% Mana”. This fast meta is awful for the game. It’s literally the same thing killing Hearthstone.

4 Likes

I wonder if enchant all X-type would be less hated than 50% starting mana.

7 Likes

Oh for sure. At least then it takes multiple turns to really be of use.

It’s just such a bizarre design decision to keep pursuing. Especially since it reduces skill. Which then makes defenses more obnoxious. And at a time when there’s been a lot of backlash about these issues. And that’s on top of the double devour.

I swear, it’s like they’re totally oblivious and maybe even trying to run the game into the ground.

4 Likes

It was a dumb bug. I hate dumb bugs. Squished.

2 Likes

Finally a Pan’s Vale week. Bunni’Nog is already Mythic and yet I have never found a single copy of The Silent One.

Wildfolk needs some rework. Flavor-wise they don’t even make sense. You have something that is definitely just a human wearing a skull mask, a human with rabbit ears, things that look half human-half animal, anthropomorphized animals, and some insect thing that doesn’t resemble a human one bit.

Silenus definitely looks like a Tauros to me. And this Nax guy isn’t a Wildfolk in the same way that Northrender isn’t a Wildfolk.

Satyrs could be expanded into a new race, and should include Blade Dancer and Faunessa. Insectoids can inhabit be an entire new Kingdom.

That leaves us with Ragnagord and Tuskar as the only true Wildfolks, which I’m fine with. Wildfolk can be cohesively described as anthrophomorphized land animals, similar to the Merfolk which are basically the same but humanoid water creatures.

2 Likes

Never forget that Dwarven Gate is a… dwarf… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s hidden in there somewhere and can’t escape!

1 Like

Wildfolk is a catch-all category for beast-like humanoids (using the word ‘beast’ very loosely) that aren’t numerous enough to have their own type. There used to be zillions of these before Centaur, Strix, Tauros, Merfolk etc were carved out.

The last thing we need is more types with even more dilution of gameplay mechanics. Think of the game and let’s not get too hung up on the scientific interpretation.

2 Likes

Now, that would be pretty awesome. How about making it the only legendary to drop the first day from event keys, somewhat similar to how new mythics are handled? Helps those only looking for the new legendary, while still making the other ones available the rest of the weekly event for those interested in obtaining them.

7 Likes

I’d be satisfied with a guarantee that the first legendary to drop would be the new one. If you want to get the thing to mythic rarity, expect to spend prestige levels of keys/gems/glory. If all you care about is collecting one copy, make it less painful – especially since event keys are vastly rarer these days.

9 Likes

Personally I love that idea! It would slow things down somewhat.

Hi, I have a question, actually how many kingdoms are we going to have? It’ll be 31 when the other 2 release correct? The map is just about full now lol

Other 3 ;-).

1 Like

What’s the third one?

Bright Forest or something like that (south-east island) coming next year. Maybe…
It seems to be the summer version of Glacial Peaks…

1 Like

Another thing they could do is extend the map if we run out of room lol. Because what would the game be like without new kingdoms to explore?

It’s got to finish at some point. I really hope there’s no new map.

Any info on the next few mythics after Doomclaw besides the kingdom/color?

Not at this time, no.

Is there any info on Ghulvanias legendary? I don’t have many event keys and I’d like to decide which of the next 3 legendaries I want to get