(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Much better art there, makes me feel worse about the troop being terrible under current spawn mechanics. It does look consistent with how other animal-humanoids are depicted. The former art really looked like a stuffed teddy bear.

2 Likes

Some funny news: Some of you may remember Xathenos being mentioned in this thread as a possible mythic (if you don’t remember, just search the thread). He was now added to the future troops list as a mythic, from the Apocalypse kingdom, no less. No release date, though.

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

Xathenos
Mythic / Apocalypse / Undead Mystic
Spell: Dark Ritual (22) - Steal [Magic+6] Life and 3 Magic from an enemy. If the enemy dies, summon a random Undead.

16 Likes

It seems there have been a few changes in the schedule (Merlantis and Shentang pushbacks probably being the most important ones).

The spreadsheet should be up to date now.

4 Likes

Wow. I am enthused already, that sounds awesome.

Please give him permanent Enraged status if an opposing hero is using his Hand or Eye. Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi everyone. Anyone know when we’re getting a +2 green +1? - 1? banner ?

Link to spreadsheet for those like me who had trouble finding it

4 Likes

Doin the lord’s work!

Very interesting! I was expecting Conquest as the 5th Apocolypse troop, but this guy seems cool and thematic. Hope his third trait is worthwhile. Also, hope he ushers in an Apocolypse event so I can grab Plague finally…

I’d love to get Famine, with five Mythics in the drop pool I’d just ignore such an event though. Hoping to get lucky is okay, I’ll pass on praying for the impossible.

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-07-17)

Wisp
Ultra-Rare / Silverglade / Fey
Spell: Mislead (9 Red/Purple) - Dispel all enemies. Charm a random enemy. Jumble the board and gain an extra turn.
Traits: Stealthy / Magic Link / Empowered
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 31; Armor - 8; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Don’t follow the light.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-07-24).

16 Likes

Cute. 10 characters

I very much like the idea of a free jumble at the start of a match.

All around I love it.

3 Likes

Great troop. War Sphinx is not amused.

14 Likes

Nor should it be… War sphinx sucks lol

6 Likes

It will suck even more next week =)

1 Like

Same Arcane two weeks in a row? Suck…

1 Like

Was gonna say both of these. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

War Sphinx is impervious to amusement.

17 Likes

Consider this: Many people will target Urskaya troops through event keys, getting all the Corrupted Urskas they could want in the process, and might not want to spend glory for the arcanes alone. Having the same colors next week means you can save now, and get more for your glory next week without losing anything.

Yup, it’s great - until you face 4 of these in defense…

They will cast one after another, keeping the turn and clearing 4-matches in between, potentially refilling from cascades (remember, 4 magic links), and dealing substantial damage all the while. The only thing to stop these little monsters is the occasional skull distract, but that’s soon to be gone as well.

10 Likes