(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I need some clarification with the next dates.

The GoW Events spreadsheet says Merlantis should come in August.

I’ve looked all over this thread (and other threads) and the only mentions indicate that Merlantis will be released in September, after Shentang, which would be released in August.

What am I missing here? I thought @Rasper only used this thread (and other threads in Spoilers category) to update the spreadsheet, but now I’m thinking there’s more to it?

The Kingdoms releases have moved around several times in the spoiler data, but I believe my Arcanes thread represents the latest information available which is Merlantis in August, then Shentang in September. As always, subject to even more change in future.

2 Likes

Sorry if the question is dumb, but where do you get that information from? Do you know if Rasper updated his spreadsheet based on your Arcane thread?

Agree that feels a bit weak. Its only purpose probably to support the kingdom legendary.

1 Like

Yes if it’s purpose is to support the Komdoms Mythic then it is even more useless, considering:

• the Mythic already enrages ally on +4 match
  • very little use of dispel mechanic to even remove enrage status, so subsequent random enrages are useless
1 Like

do komdoms protect your kingdoms?

7 Likes

From the game files, and based on Rasper’s comments in my thread I believe he sourced information from it.

1 Like

It won’t be that had to explode a gem that destroys purple. He works with both Gorgothra and Stonehammer, without color overlap, and he’s a daemon to boot.

Seems like he’s pretty decent for an UR.

Yes indeed it seems he has great synergy with Gorgotha, seeing as he creates skulls for the opponent to use and Gorgotha is great at eating skull damage :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm, not sure I can check game files… Well, I’ll try to keep up. I’m still unsure about what my sources should be for updating the spreadsheet. I guess I’ll ask for further help when the time comes.

I’ve added a new tab on the spreadsheet with information about arcanes needed for non-glory troops. I’ve also tweaked it a little bit so it’s easier to update (worst case scenario, if someone else has to take over, their job’s gonna be easier).

1 Like

@Ghaleon: It shall not see a simultaneous release unfortunately.

1 Like

Maybe 2 weeks later then based on the current schedule?

You sniped me.

@Shiratori at this time we have no official release date for this kingdom on console.

Console will get new kingdom first for a change :slight_smile:

Today is not the day. :frowning:

I don’t like when you bring bad news :frowning:
Can you tell us a good news to equilibrate?

I’m not sick anymore?

10 Likes

Nice i feel better now :stuck_out_tongue:

Um… Not sure if that is a spoiler or related to Gems of War?

Since the kingdom is scheduled for tomorrow, is there any card image spoilers incoming today? or are they ^^^ up there somewhere?