(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Causes Disease to Attackers (like BD’s 3rd Trait, but with Disease)

2 Likes

25% chance that the attacker thinks you’re too gross to attack and does nothing instead.

1 Like

This should be a legit trait, although probably not a legendary one because it doesn’t seem very good.

1 Like

Already is:

Plague Touch.

Creeper has this ‘legendary’ trait. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Legendary because it is the only troop that has it currently.

1 Like

Actually that’s not quite it, Creeper deals Disease on Skull damage, I was meaning a trait that causes disease when receiving skull damage.

2 Likes

Ah, correct you are! :wink:

Think it shows that we need more avenues to disease things!

I can already see people walking around, proclaiming how they love their barfskin…

I go shopping in mine.

1 Like

So what is the mythic troop coming this week and do we have a preview of it?

Preview? Yes. Exactly which one is coming? No. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello there,

Meaning it’s not Euryali week ?

Regards,
Fenrignarok.

Meaning we don’t know yet.

If you look at the old post we got the preview for 3 Mythics seems logical it could be one of them and not Euryali this week. After that depend how you interprete Ozball sentence I guess.

The information datamined from the game files is always preliminary, and always subject to change at any time. The release schedule for mythics especially tends to be volatile, but nothing is set in stone until an official announcement is made.

Infernus confirmed.

8 Likes

Throw me a bone, here, even if I knew the release schedule I’m naga tell you. Euryal impatient folks…

16 Likes

Too easy, Lyya.

4 Likes

I hope they do infernus, my key itch is getting bad.

You know you will go for whatever they put out there. Just like I will. Mythic RocPeasant with a one-shot spell that destroys three gems? I’m still going for it.

9 Likes

Infernus is up next

27 Likes