(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Is there artwork for the next mythic?

26 Likes

OK, I laughed.

But on a serious note, I think that with the way the game works RNGesus is an instant win. All stats includes health, and from the few times I’ve seen both teams explode at the same time due to sacrifice or rebound effects the player with priority won. Since the player always goes first, that’s a turn one win against any opponent. Place in first position to trigger before any other skills.

1 Like

I already had a game-breaking build with this RNGesus Mythic and some LifeDrain troops… which I used in the Beta to win every match in 4 seconds… and I am not telling anyone about…

…oops…

5 Likes

Quality mate, made a me chuckle and I shared it with my guild.

Brilliant - but what colors do you not need when the card covers all six? :wink:

1 Like

For the record, that’s not my piccy… it’s from further up in the thread.
But it’s absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

It was made by @beanie42

2 Likes

Thanks Maxx!

1 Like

When will be the next mytic?

07 July (not tomorrow but the Friday after).

You can check Rasper’s very useful schedule of arcanes in glory packs and arcanes required here:

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/spoilers-arcane-traitstones-in-glory-packs-jul-oct-2017/

1 Like

lol @Rasper

What a useless troop

couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Perhaps I should mention again, the order of troops to be released could change at any time, and that is especially true for the coming mythics - the release order of Euryali, Infernus and Yasmine’s Chosen was switched around a few times already, and is not unlikely to change again.

Also, while my usual source of troop release schedule shows Euryali to be next, I found another source that shows Infernus as the next mythic. I don’t know which is correct, so unless a dev confirms one of those, assume it could be either.

13 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping that Euryali is next – gives me more time to stockpile keys and gems for Infernus! :smiling_imp:

So is there artwork for those mythics.?

Euryali doesn’t have her artwork yet, just a placeholder one. The rest of the Mythics have their artwork available already.

16 Likes

when you put it all together i think im starting to like them all,

just devour 2 units is suspicious :thinking:
i hope the chance to devour is separate for both units so when it happens it doesnt usually devour both of tem :rage:

1 Like

Look at how streaky the gem drops have been since 3.0.5 and search your heart for the answer.

3 Likes

The way it is coded now, I confirm the devours to proc separately, i.e it’s two different spell steps, 25% chance to devour one, then again 25% chance to devour the other.

However, with his release date set to 3 months away, there’s no telling how much he will change, so don’t count on it (or any other detail) to still be true then.

5 Likes