(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

now i know what an urska is :smiley:

wait thats not an Urskarok? :scream:

the sylverglade mythic loooks beautiful :smiley:

and what the… is Domovoi xD id scare the kids with it :sweat_smile:

i just think it should be 神唐:smile:

2 Likes

Given the context, I’d say it’s Wing Chun Elves.

2 Likes

wing chun is 咏春 in Chinese

1 Like

We need a troop named sushi roll

“Kingdom of the Bladder Elves” would be glorious. Lightstorms everywhere.

3 Likes

Okay, Elemaugrim’s out and everyone has their dragon fix. Sooooo - how about that next mythic? Any new/additional information? Can we please get one of those great card mockups? @yonizaf

Thanks!

1 Like

It will be a mythic merfolk, with their 3rd trait - All other merfolk allies gain +4 life and armour…

Because Sharkey needs a friend.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@XLS78 I can’t find the post but my guildmate @kynetarse has been handily compiling spoilers for us in our discord channel. Here’s what we have:

June 2 - Mythic Release - Silverglade

Queen Aurora: Mythic, Divine Beast - Arcane Light, Arcane Plains - Exclusive in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests for one week

Rainbow Spirit: Give all other allies Barrier and X Life. Create 12 Gems of a chosen Color.

Warded / Arcane / Rainbow Link (Gain bonus Mana from all Gem matches.)

2 Likes

They need to change that useless first trait, now that Deathmark being nerfed. :wink:

They need to change that third trait, TBF. Drop it to the three colors yellow/purple/green. As it stands it becomes a must-have in too many teams.

Indeed, the first trait doesn’t make any sense, why would a super daemon dragon need like 2 or 3 additionnal life points when it already starts with around 100 without the trait. Huge or cursed or something else would be much more appropriate to my opinion.

I was really surprised he did’t have Huge, many of the bigger dragons have that trait, and Elemaugrim is supposed to be the greatest of them all.

1 Like

Thanks @Whiskeyjack!

@XLS78: below is info on July’s mythic as well. Looks like that’s where Elemaugrim’s original trait ended up:

July 7 - Mythic Release - Broken Spire

Infernus: Mythic, Divine Elemental - Arcane Dark, Arcane Storm

Eruption: Deal X damage to 2 random enemies, and half of that damage to adjacent enemies. Explode 5 random Gems.

Traits: Unknown / Unknown / Conflagration (Burn all enemies on 4 or 5 Gem matches.)

Edit: spoilerized

7 Likes

Any info on the Pridelands legendary?

Who said there was a pridelands legendary?

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-05-06)

Sekhma
Legendary / Pridelands / Raksha Mystic
Spell: Call of the Sun (17 Red/Purple) - Transform Blue Gems to Skulls and transform Brown Gems to Yellow. Deal [Magic+1] damage to an enemy, boosted by all other allies’ Magic. [2:1]
Traits: Raksha Bond / Insulated / Sun’s Glory - Gain 3 Magic on Red Gem matches.
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 20; Life - 29; Armor - 11; Magic - 11 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: I am woman. Hear me roar!
Will arrive in 23 days (2017-05-29).

11 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here you go:

Sekhma: Legendary, Raksha Mystic - Arcane Dark - Event Keys Only

Call of the Sun: Transform Blue Gems to Skulls and transform Brown Gems to Yellow. Deal X damage to an enemy, boosted by all other allies’ Magic.

Raksha Bond / Insulated / Sun’s Glory (Gain 3 Magic on Red Gem matches.)

Also, I had to tweak my script a bit because I was not expecting something, turns out there is minor info regarding mythics through October now.

August:

Forest of Thorns - Yasmine’s Chosen - Divine Fey
Green/Purple/Yellow
Spell name: Spirit of Nature

September:

Mist of Scales - Euryali - Divine Naga
Yellow/Brown/Purple

October:

Urskaya - Asbjörn Doomclaw - Daemon Wildfolk
Brown/Blue/Green
Spell name: Roar of Anguish

7 Likes

And with that, this topic’s reached 3,000 replies! Quite the feet even with it being the second largest post on the forum, second only to the Lounge and twice as many posts as third place.

No spoilers to share myself (at least none that haven’t already been posted), but I felt it necessary to point how big the threads become. I can say it’s easily surpassed my expectations.

Glad to know it’s done so much for the game by even just sharing opinions between users and the devs on unreleased troops and features. Just warms my heart it does! (Even if we probably do drive them crazy on occasion. :kissing_heart:)

8 Likes

I’ve got a couple more…

Two new hero classes showed up in the files. Not a lot of info, but:

We’re getting dragon (Dragonguard, blue/brown) and dwarf (Runepriest, yellow/brown) heroes at some point.

2 Likes