(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Has the paint on the drawing not dried?

It’s not there yet :slight_smile:

Btw, what chests will it be available from, all? or just event?

Gem, Glory and VIP. And when Dragon’s Claw event comes then in event. Also in all guild chests of >10k seals

(Barring a mistake) Elemaugrim will be in Glory, Gem, and VIP chests. Unless the event kingdom is Dragon’s Peak next week, it won’t be in Event chests.

1 Like

Um Said the same thing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

also in guild chests.

2 Likes

I used more words. Took longer to type. :stuck_out_tongue: And both of us forgot about Guild chests.

1 Like

Yep😅 Edited my comment accordingly

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

A bit late to answer, but yes, there is a change. His third trait was buffed to remove 4 attack instead of 3.

2 Likes

if wraith’s attack is 0, does death mark still proc?

Same as entangle. It will proc if it does damage, so a 4-match can trigger it but a 3-match cannot.

1 Like

Hmm weird change, i found his trait to actually be good already, it is his spell i would have expected slight improvements if anything.

1 Like

Thanks for the response and awesome job you do. But im very disapointed with his spell. Maybe devs can tweak him later.

1 Like

He’ll be tweaked if he’s seen too weak in the first week

1 Like

Like Jotnar! …Oh wait

6 Likes

BTW there is a new kingdom on file, named Shentang (but no release date yet). Seems to be Chinese-themed, and the home of Wing Elves (whatever that is).

8 Likes

Does that mean Chinese players are also bombarding @Saltypatra every day demanding content and localisation?

Or is it that 505 marketing ploy again?

thats a very good spoiler,thanks let us know, yonizaf:smiley:

Shentang (神堂) seems to mean something like “Spirit/God Hall”. I don’t speak Chinese, but it seems thematically appropriate?

It also means the 44th point on the bladder meridian in Chinese acupuncture, which seems to be near the point of the shoulder blade, but I doubt that’s what the devs were going for.

5 Likes