(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

They figured out Ketras’ spell was too expensive in about a week. So there’s always hope.

1 Like

I want that Dragon for my Red GW team.
Red troops have no counter to skull spamming teams (no Entangle spells) except for Sylvasi, which reduces enemy’s attack. And no, Stoneskin is not enough to counter skull spam.

I’m not entirely sold on Elemaugrim either way. On the one hand he’s a solid backline nuker, passively debuffing to effectively give your whole team skull resistance while he AoE nukes. On the other hand, he’s got a crazy expensive spell which will almost certainly create juuuuuuust enough gems to not give you an extra turn while still setting up 4/5 matches for the enemy.

Guess it’s down to waiting to see if there have been pre-release tweaks.

3 Likes

Any stealth changes for the upcoming mythic troop?

Elem had me at hello. Or perhaps it’s more like rooooaaarrrr!

2 Likes

Me too. But I’ll have it in 0d 4h 31m 27s :heart_eyes:

I think dragons have a slight accent, so it’s more like RAWR! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Btw just in case anyone doesn’t know… A group of Dragons are called a “Thunder”

3 Likes

No no no, that’s not “Hello” in dragon.

4 Likes

@Zelfore have you been hanging out with @Eika?

2 Likes

24 Likes

Fair enough, I’m not familiar with their lingo haha

On a separate note, I’m surprised there hasn’t been an official thread to introduce the new mythic.

1 Like

I expect it will come in around 10 mins. It usually will come 2hrs before reset

Don’t the mythic intro threads normally pop up right around daily rollover? It’s not like the event changeovers where someone might want some extra warning to buy the current glory reward while it’s still in the store.

1 Like

Don’t know, don’t remember. Usually I’m not as excited about a new mythic. This one has piqued my interest more than most, except for maybe Gard.

I expect it to show soon. Also i want to see how it relates to the lore of the game

LOL. Mythic Dragons have the power like that.

and i’m still waiting … paint drying … grass growing … water boiling … pee … well, we’ll leave it at that …

The post will go up at weekly reset. Not to long now!

4 Likes

OK I’m starting a rage thread about the timeliness of this notification…