(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I think I’ll get that dragon just for …ugh who am i kidding, i am not gonna get it at all, and it won’t be for a lack of trying…

11 Likes

LOL :+1: :disappointed:

C’mon, he’s a dragon! That’s good enough for me!

Seriously, I know Ele isn’t the best mythic, but I want it super bad, and I’ll be crushed if I miss it. Can’t wait for the carnage on Friday :scream:

2 Likes

Also i have to agree to this, without his trait making the 4 extra gems a given, his spell is actually quite meh in relation to its huge manacost. The damage is good but with 8 gems created he will more often than not end up feeding purple to the enemy instead of yourself. Yes you can and actually have to support his spell by another troops ability to burn enemies but with this restriction his spell is definitely not worth 25 mana, not even close.

3 Likes

Idk i think if he is on a team with dimetraxia tds and krys he could be quite potent

P.S. Forgive my bad spelling lol

2 Likes

I fully agree that he isn’t useless. Basically anything that does significant AoE damage has potential in this game. His spell is just much too expensive for what it does.

3 Likes

Yeah… You might be right but i would still put a team together for him😎

1 Like

Me too, he already had me with his art alone :wink:

1 Like

I’ve got two already :wink:

But at that spell cost I don’t use them.

1 Like

I’m planning on pairing with sheggra.

1 Like

Also a good choice brudda!

The problem is that almost everything that burns at all has a color or two in common with the dragon … and they also tend to have little or nothing to do with Purple gems, making it difficult to work things out…

2 Likes

I’m going to try pairing him with Stonehammer… Creates Red and Brown and burns all enemies. Only 1 colour overlap between the two (brown). The maybe an exploder and maybe a Darkstorm creator.

5 Likes

That’s true. It just seems a bit odd to try to make Red/Brown gems and then make Purple gems …

B/G
Terraxis
Mythic Dragon
Sheggra

Is what I’m thinking maybe.

Same applies for me. Impervious is just Icing on top of a very tasty and yummy cake

I’m waiting for the ninja buff they’ll give it. Everyone belived Stonehammer was weak, and boom! He was given a ninja buff

2 Likes

Haha “Gain 1 Life for each Purple ally”. That the most mythic trait ;-). ← irony

8 gems up to 12 gems is meh. And you need another troop just to trigger the additionnal 4 gems…
It should at least 9 + 2 x enemy burned…

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not a fan of the changes they had made to the new mythic. I wish that his spell cost less or was more potent. It’s so expensive for the effect. And like others said the synergy with burn… well the mythic doesn’t really have a good match to help out. Better when he could burn, too. And his creating only 8 gems is a problem.

I don’t see myself using this one unless there’s a ninja buff like they did for stone hammer (which is actually my most used mythic - granted I have all the bad ones)

1 Like

While i hope you are right and they do a little something for EMG, Stonehammers spell was indeed abysmal before the ninja buff. Elemaugrims spell is not bad at all, it is just too costly with the big 25.

1 Like