(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

is there any possibility to see Eggsplosion as a purchase for Easter?

1 Like

Glory or Forge it!!!

So 4.3 will also finally get rid of all those weapon upgrades that create/remove random gems? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Turns out this is one of the very rare times taran is incorrect

There was a content update downloaded in the last day or two - any significant changes in the data?

@noob, yes, spoilers are always subject to change. This data is pulled from game files and displayed (unedited) directly to the website.

@XLS78, you can see changes by going to Taransworld.com and clicking all the spoiler pages then click the “view change history” link.

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. Staying busy doing other things like this: GoW Utilities webpage - #90 by Taransworld

2 Likes

@Fourdottwoone you really took that and ran with it didn’t you?

Can’t help it Salty, those upgrades are goddamn awful.

1 Like

Like I could resist such a perfect opportunity. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is that showing our total trophies for the week? It’s showing 2 with +1 in brackets plus it was only 15 points which is usually a 1 trophy battle.

1 Like

Negative. It’s showing a real-time count of guild trophies. So, in that picture, the guild in question has a total of two lifetime trophies accumulated (including the +1 from the match just completed).

4 Likes

With the addition of Wood Rhynax on Friday, Forest of Thorns will become the first possible PL 15 kingdom on the game. I’m debating on whether to use my ascension orbs to get it there.

1 Like

The allure of that extra 1000 gold per day is palpable!

3 Likes

Isn’t that the accumulated bonus just like the kingdom skill bonuses?
As big as it looks the additional gold would be only 400 since 600 is offered at power level 8? :thinking:

I want to believe! Imagine the possibilities - this much extra gold could allow me to buy an entire legendary task in under three years. By myself!

Or I could refresh casual PVP a leisurely twenty times per day! The mind boggles.

15 Likes

Whoa, slow down there speed demon!

Are you trying to get this nerfed? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is, power level 15 increases the gold per day bonus of the kingdom from +600 to +1000, so an extra 400 gold.

There ya go…killing the mood :smile:

They buffed Queen of Sin: Blue, Green, Yellow so it doesn’t full block Wrath or Lust, 20 mana cost, more damage, and an upgraded 3rd trait.

That’s better… It might actually be good now?