(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

They are pretty cheeky. But you really need to worry when he stops talking, since he’s a “silent but deadly” type.

11 Likes

Oh come on, that’s a mean assumption.

3 Likes

titles

Novice
Too Hot to Handle
Mechanically Minded
Merry and Bright
Truly Inspirational
Goblinslayer
Tenacious
Defender of the Crown
One of the Good Guys
Monster Hunter
The Babysitter
The True Prophet
Ancient and Wise
It's Not My Vault
Drinking Buddy
On the Wrong Side
Hippie
Sneaky Sneaky
Psychologist
Romantic Poet
Egg on my Face
Border Patrol
Diced with the Devil
Draconic Liberator
Trickster
Spicy
Non-Slayer of Kings
Scourge of the Seas
Plays Well with Udders
Pony Lover
Dazed and Confused
Transcendent
Chilled Out
Wet Behind the Ears
Sinfully Decadent

@Saltypatra, hint please
when and how to get the title

2 Likes

chat upgrade
portraits and emoji
Starter Set

tongue sunglasses special smile scream lol hearteyes heart cry angry

and other emojisets for

• Joining a Guild
  • Playing PvP
  • Unlock Soulforge
  • Unlock Underworld
  • Unlock Dungeons

Titles and emojis… Well for cosmetic uses this is ok. I’m more interested in new upgrades for troops so we get some way to make extra improvements like:

image +5 Magic (Because there is no Wisdom stats in the game)

Tassarion: :angry: Why, by Kristenax’ scales, wearing a bucket on your head would make you wiser?
Razzagor: :face_with_monocle: It’s better than wearing nothing, so it’s a wise choice.
Tassarion: :neutral_face:
Razzagor: :grinning:
Tau: :star_struck: Tau wants one now.
Finley: :thinking: This might be an opportunity…
Tassarion: :roll_eyes: … Somedays i shouldn’t get out of the bed, at all.

2 Likes

Will this be something like my suggestion? Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! I hardly hope to see it in game.

Taransworld weekly events says that on 25.2. there will be Tower of Doom with Doom of Stone. Really? Will they not release all troops in order since Doom of Light and Doom of Nature haven’t been released or planned… (I’m interested in troops, but of course it’s the whole event including the doomed weapon.)

Doom of Light and Doom of Nature will be after that. We can see ToD schedule for next 4 events on Weapon spoilers page (look on the release date for Doomed weapons) GoW Weapon Spoilers

2 Likes

Thanks. Weird cycle.

2 Likes

From Troop Spoilers. Just read Ba’el’s spell: “Deal [Magic + 6] scatter damage, then jumble the Enemy team”. That will be true nightmare in defense. I hope it won’t appear in rooms (ToD or delves). It comes on Feb 25 in Darkstone.

1 Like

When next week is Karakoth-week, will Zuul be in the event-chests?

Of course, no. Like previous Karakoth week.

Only for a few minutes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Then he will be taken away and replaced with something of equal value according to the devs like gargantaur or fallen valdis.

Also, do event chests get around the 4 week rule? I’m wondering since the February mythic gets a home stop immediately after his exclusive week.

неа, выкуси, разрабы говорили куй-вам а не зуулгот

I honestly don’t know but I remember a mythic similar to this situation was Voice of Orpheus. I think it was in there, but I’m not sure. Maybe Taran’s site has logs of it still.

Afaik mythics dont follow the 4 week rule. They are in the regular drop pool right after their exclusive week

Well if it’s true, then excess glory will go into event keys, otherwise, it should be spent during the exclusive week.

I can confirm that mythic troops do not have a wait period when event keys are used.

In the link above I got a voice of Orpheus a few weeks after it was released as a new mythic troop.

4 Likes