(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I think you might have missed the year on the release date. :wink: I think that is a place holder date - another word we have no idea when it is coming out.

Thank you, I really wonder if other people will find it already. Or what the hell happened :slight_smile:

On ps4 we were facing unreleased troops in the arena. Giant toadstool was one and that giant toads thingy too. Was it in the arena? I didn’t see if it was an ultra rare or not, obviously there’s no epics to choose from in the arena.
Edit, epic.
Hmm, very odd.

1 Like

I guess, but where is this good stuff? There are gaping holes in key mechanics by color and they seem totally oblivious.

It also seems like their idea of “good stuff” is speed buffs and RNG devours & destroys.

Can anyone explain what the
“Congratulations on Warden of ” is?

Something sneaking out early? I received “Warden of Forest of Thorns” and @GREEK-13 got Margrum Woods.

I haven’t climbed to rank 1 yet this week, so it doesn’t seem to be a new PvP item.

Answered here:

1 Like

Nope, standard PvP. It’s his Defense Team and the card was still there when I battled again through his player profile.

1 Like

Maybe he’d fielded a one troop defence and the game put three random troops in, one of them being the unreleased one you see here.

It should still be three random troops from the player’s collection. Also, that one appears to be levelled to 18.

2 Likes

Then something is definitely an issue but it’s probably another bug.

1 Like

Agreed 100% there.

Also, is this the first character with anime-eyes? She looks really cartoony relative to the other troop art.

Lol, they’re better than Ysabelle’s. They look like piss holes in the snow, I’m sure she’s stoned! Lol

Reminds of this :smiley:
ff79da4f230b9ca40f9493ad6592855d--bronze-knights

1 Like

Wow. Claw Dancer is really bad. I mean, just use a Goblin for less mana and guaranteed turn.

2 Likes

Maybe but the goblin is not sexy as claw dancer :stuck_out_tongue:

On Xbox, there’s a new Legendary Troop listed in the Unowned category:

Sol’Zara
Orc/Mystic
15 Green/Purple

4 Attack, 7 Life, 3 Armor, 1 Magic (Level 1)

Spirit Fury: Deal 4 damage to an enemy. Gain 10 Souls. Triple the damage dealt and Souls gained if the enemy’s Life is greater than mine.

Necromancy: Gain 50% bonus Souls from battle.
Orc Cunning: Gain 2 Magic when I take damage to Life.
Soul Ritual: Gain 3 Magic when an enemy dies.

1 Like

Wow… RIP The Dragon Soul. I thought they would have learn from Valkyrie nerf. Necromancy and soul gaining in one troop is a big no-no.

1 Like

This is the normal inflation seen in soul gain since the early days. Valkyrie caught the nerf because her soul gain scaled with magic.

There are so many soul sinks now with the soul forge, that as long as the soul cap per battle exists, troops like this just add flexibility to soul farming. Especially by allowing more incorporation directly into PvP teams.

2 Likes

My friend just pointed out Azura’s Fireproof (I guess anyone with Fireproof) now has Immunity to Burning and Faerie Fire.

Any one have any idea what Faerie Fire is?

1 Like

There’s a new troop called Faerie Dragon in Bright Forest it might have something to do with Her/Him

There’s not much info about it yet but when there is you will be able to find it here http://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/