(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Ugh. @mithran and @lyya said it all. I hope @sirrian notices this and intervenes, as it currently looks like the work exp guy started drafting troops. My nine-year-old could (and just did) point out that a 4+ silence trigger is a stupid not fun idea…

9 Likes

YEah i can see new meta

Forest troll
Kraken
Bard
Mab

Have fun lol

4 Likes

Bard is not scheduled yet for release. The current date that’s set is 12/31/2018, which is a placeholder date that means “not yet to release.”

1 Like

She can loop purple, that’s the main thing. Added bonus, she’s a summoner so it can help in GW.

Is there an Imp-in-chests change schedule somewhere? When will the Winter Imp be available?

2 Likes

Thanks, sorry for off-topic

From what I see, these “Do this on a 4 match” Are just getting worse. If this is implemented, this game would literally would be Aids. Itd be impossible to complete a match because the way the Ai is unfortunately. I don’t know how to think this would be okay :sweat:

im waiting for an uninstalls game on a 4 match troop comes out xD

12 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Ohh god

1 Like

Revert back to the old ui on 4 and 5 matches.
That’s one I’d be happy with.

3 Likes

How about contribute to the positive and constructive atmosphere of the forums on 4 or 5 matches? :grin:

5 Likes

How about: play “Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi” sound effect on 4 or 5 matches

1 Like

I’m also tired of % chance Devour or Resurect.
The one and only thing it adds to the game is frustration.
Frustration when it does not work for you.
Frustration when it happens to the AI.

And don’t start me on free controlling effects on 4 matches…

3 Likes

It feels like the only counter to devour is to have one yourself, and hope you get yours off (and it works), before it does for the AI.

So I got scorpius cheaply, finally got lucky. I’m really interested in the Worldbreaker guy. He sounds like a lot of fun. Are others looking forward to him, or do you think he’s too expensive mana cost wise?

He could be fun in a dragon/exploder deck; maybe Krystenax / Sylvanimora / TDS / Worldbreaker, as a replacement for one of the Krystenax’s? You’d now have three exploders and a remover, and all would do AoE damage. I’m not sure it’d be any more effective than two Krystenax’s, but explosions are pretty fun. At that mana cost, though, I don’t know if he’d actually get a chance to cast without a feeding converter/creator.

1 Like

I think a little bit of both.

Honor/Gorgotha
Azura
Worldbreaker?

1 Like

Since traits only trigger once per"action", shouldn’t Kruag’s devour chance be raised to 10 or 15%? IIRC the problem with Maw when it had 15% chance was that skull spamming the board would pretty much guarantee the devour. It shouldn’t be the case anymore.

Traits that fire on skull matches are all or nothing they are not independent rolls.

1 Like