(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but the image shown in the recent preview COULD be this elf (as an elf/weregare or something like that)… but I’m guessing you have another source to suggest it’s not. :wink:

Well it sounds like that Wicked troop is going to be a part of the Kingdom that will be receiving some changes to their existing troops.

I also look forward to the arcane blood(s). As @Lyya mentioned it, it may actually be in the next week’s event.

1 Like

Latest World.xml (text string file) contains the following new trait:

Voracious
5% chance to Devour on Skull damage.

Honestly I hate this mechanic and I’m not happy to see it return in any form…

12 Likes

Considering the artwork that snuck into Groshnak, I can see where that trait would go

2 Likes

It looks like the worm from this thread will be using it.
So I’m guessing the hungry Maw child will be an Epic.

There’s some new troop art added, but it’s a rather suspicious amount.

3 new troops in Forest of Thorns, 3 new troops in Grosh-Nak, could it be?
Are we finally stepping up to 3x troops events? :open_mouth:

It looks like it.

Wonder if they will add a 6th power level once all/most kingdoms have 10 troops at 3250 points.

1 Like

Maw-child details:

KRUARG THE DREAD
Legendary Grosh-Nak Daemon-Monster
Abyssal Portal (16 Green/Red)
Deal [Magic + 1] damage to the last two enemies. If there are 13 or more Purple gems, summon a random Daemon.
(Daemon Bond, Regeneration, Voracious)
The maw the merrier.

1 Like

If you guys get x3 Troops before Console gets x2 I will give up all faith that the Console version will “catch up”

3 Likes

This looks like hell if you know what i mean. “we get all four horseman, time to get something that summons them”

I highly doubt the Mythics get summoned.

It’s probably the same list of Daemons as Daemonic Pact.

Unless they fixed it. That would be interesting.

1 Like

I hope it can only summon the mythics, would be nice cause they will be level 1 for most people.

Fixed it? Right now it’s balanced. Allowing Legendaries and Mythics to be summoned would be a HUGE mistake.

But hell, they brought back Maw as Maw Lite, so really I have no idea on the developers’ sanity.

2 Likes

I agree with this. I don’t think they should add summoning of Mythics. However, Sacrificial Priest already summons a legendary troop.

seems like natural progression to me, however whatever summons them should also be a legendary or mythic.

Sacrificial Priest only has a chance to summon Abhorath

The aforementioned spell only has a chance of summoning as well. That being said, I agree it probably won’t summon a legendary troop.