(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Won’t burning all enemies also reset the expiry counter for all their negative buffs? That could get pretty nasty when combined with something like Silence or Death Mark.

i was right!

10 Likes

That, or they read your idea and liked it, scrapped their own idea and replaced it with yours.

11 Likes

Looks like he’s the brown colour GW troop, and is only a Monster, no Merfolk. Poor Sharkey :cry:

EDIT: Also while this is no longer technically a spoiler, but looks like the GW troops got a buff to their third trait. +5 to all stats for troops of the same colour. (was +3 last I can see in this thread) Also I only just realised this would apply to magic as well. Feels like +5 magic on top of +10 EHP (Life + Armour) might actually be slightly noteworthy, particularly for defense teams to give them a little extra oomf!

1 Like

@Nimhain @Sirrian

Really on the GW troop bonus? Their third trait is now much better than Wulfgarok’s - there are just a few more troops of each color than there are Wargare, and it’s +5 to all versus just magic and attack.

Please buff the wonderful Wulf to make him special again! :grin:

6 Likes

Urskaya Kingdom Troops and Info

Position: Top Left of Map
Banner: +2 Brown, +1 Red, -1 ???
Traitstone drops: Brown/Red (Arcane Lava)
Level 10 bonus Stat: Life; Mastery: Brown;
Tributes: Gold - 175, Glory - 1, Souls - 8

REMINDER: All future kingdom and troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-03-31)

Leshy
Common / Urskaya / Elemental Fey
Spell: Forest Ward (8 Brown) - Entangle all allies and enemies. Destroy all Green Gems.
Traits: Fey Shield - Allied Fey gain 2 Armor. / Nimble / Nature Link
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Deep Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 14; Life - 27; Armor - 13; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Will arrive in 56 days (2017-05-26).

Urskatyr
Rare / Urskaya / Wildfolk Knight
Spell: Last Stand (11 Brown/Red) - Gain [Magic+1] Life, boosted by Red Gems. Become Enraged. [3:1]
Traits: Wildfolk Shield - Allied Wildfolk gain 2 Armor. / Frenzy / Armored
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Lava Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 16; Life - 14; Armor - 26; Magic - 8 (When fully ascended and level 20)

• Enraged - Deal double attack damage and ignore enemy Traits. Ends after an attack.

Domovoi
Rare / Urskaya / Fey
Spell: Trickster (Red/Yellow) - TBD
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Storm Traitstones
Flavor Text: He’s handy in the kitchen.

Vodyanoi
Ultra-Rare / Urskaya / Elemental Fey
Spell: Watery Grasp (Blue/Purple) - TBD
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Spirit Traitstones
Flavor Text: Slippery when wet.

Yaga’s Hut
Epic / Urskaya / Fey Construct
Spell: Giant Scratch (Brown/Purple) - TBD
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Skull Traitstones

Baba Yaga (Quest)
Epic / Urskaya / Fey Mystic
Spell: Speak No Evil (Green/Purple) - TBD
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Venom Traitstones

King Mikhail
Legendary / Urskaya / Wildfolk Knight
Spell: Urska Might (Brown/Yellow) - TBD
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Mountain Traitstones
Flavor Text: Previously Head of Krystara’s Greatest Bears.

Corrupted Urska
Ultra-Rare / Urskaya / Wildfolk Daemon
Spell: Corrupt Crystals (Red/Purple) - TBD
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Will arrive in 59 days (2017-05-29).

###Up-to-date Spoiler Index:

11 Likes

Enraged sounds very interesting :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh you’re absolutely right, for some reason i was under the impression the boost was for damage, not the gems.
In that case Elemaugrim damage ends up being lower than that of Krystenax indeed, but with 12 red gems created i like Elemaugrim even more than before. Now i can’t wait for his Arrival.

Edit: Oh look at @Beowulf already grapping that badass Elemaugrim Avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He actually has a total possible damage of 26 to each. That’s counting all magic gains at 5 star kingdoms. With a 12 gem creation that’s kinda decent IMO
Edit:- Thanks for the avatar compliment! I really like dragons and this just seemed too badass to pass up on

1 Like

Urskaya data added to 3rd tab on http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents including arcane requirement summary

1 Like

8 Likes

Saving all my keys til May!

That silly dwarf can bugger off.

2 Likes

Yup. Unless April’s mythic gets vastly more interesting between now and release, I’m only spending gold and event keys at Suncrest’s release.

4 Likes

###Next Week (Adana) Troops

These spoiler images are fan-assembled from game files, and UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-04-03)

[details=Troop details in text here]Sentry Bot
Common / Adana / Mech
Spell: Alarm Alarm (10 Yellow) - Destroy all Gems of a chosen ally’s Mana Color. Give them [Magic/2+1] Armor.
Traits: Mech Bond / Alert / Armored
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Summer Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 13; Life - 14; Armor - 30; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Don’t be alarmed.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-04-10).

Clockwork Knight
Ultra-Rare / Adana / Mech Knight
Spell: Gadget (11 Blue/Yellow) - Gain [Magic+5] Armor. Transform a random Gem Color to Yellow.
Traits: Mech Bond / Reinforced / Stoneskin
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Blade Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 13; Armor - 26; Magic - 9 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-04-10).

Tesla
Legendary / Adana / Human
Spell: Overload (16 Blue/Red) - Deal 4 damage randomly split among enemies, boosted by all Ally and enemy Armor. [4:1]
Traits: Mech Bond / Invention - Gain 1 Armor on 4 or 5 Gem matches. / Overclock - Allied Mech gain 4 Attack and Armor.
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blood Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 24; Armor - 22; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: An expert on current affairs…
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-04-10).[/details]

16 Likes

I am so excited for Tesla!

Which is really weird for me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Stonehammer (April Mythic)

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-04-04)

Stonehammer
Mythic / Khaziel / Divine Dwarf
Spell: Ancient Wrath (22 Blue/Brown/Yellow) - Cause Burn and Stun to 3 random enemies. Gain [Magic+1] Life.
Traits: Thick Head / Warded / Unbreakable - Reduce damage from Skulls by 80%.
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Shield, Arcane Mountain Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 14; Life - 37; Armor - 20; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Sing along with me…
Will arrive in 3 days (2017-04-07).

5 Likes

Well at least there is still time for him to get changed. He is about to become the poster child for bad opens.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they would even limit his spell to just hitting 3 targets and not simply all targets, it seems so arbitrary.
Don’t get me wrong, for 22 mana his spell is really weak either way, i just don’t get why they would go the extra mile to make it even weaker, when several other base mythics hit all targets with status effects in addition to the damage they do.

I am still a fan of the general concept of a really strong mythic tank that can’t be cheesed with status effects(bonus points for being a badass dwarf), but his spell aside from being really really weak for its high cost is also terribly boring, basically something that you just get passively by simply using troops like Emperor Korvash, Jarl or Elemaugrim on your team.
I really hope they take the few remaining days to make his spell something more exciting.

Yup. Feels like they’ve got some diversity quota to fill and they’re short of Mythic Dwarves, so here comes a token effort…

2 Likes