(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Snotstones! Lmao!

I totally blame/attribute @Jainus for that name… GDI Jainus! You just had to give them a funky nickname :stuck_out_tongue:

Some people definately don’t like the image the name creates but I find I’ve been using it all the time whenever talking about the little green buggers. :wink:

1 Like

My work here is done :alien:

8 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone have a list of what the weekly glory packs are for the new troops each week? Not looking for specifics, just package deals for each troop rarity.

So, like, this week’s bundle is an Ultra Rare, 2 Glory & 10 Gold keys, 3 minor and one Arcane, and 5k Gold for 300 glory.

Trying to calculate some stuff but never bothered to write down the deals in last week’s. Hey, I’m a professional data analyst and don’t know how to shut that off :slight_smile:

Like this?

3 Likes

Kinda sorta. I’m looking for the details of the actual packages we buy for glory. But that helps too. :slight_smile:

As in, what’s in them aside from the traitstones? Not sure that’s ever been recorded. Honestly I’ve never really cared enough about the minor traitstone, gold keys,and gold rewards to bother writing them down, and now there’s only one reward to double-check against. However, for a given base troop rarity, the rewards are always the same.

So for an Ultra-Rare, like this week, the cost is 300 Glory, and the rewards are:
1 troop
2 Glory Keys
10 Gold Keys
5,000 Gold
1 Arcane Traitstone of that troop’s two colors
3 Minor Traitstones of that troop’s “primary” color (selected arbitrarily between the troop’s two colors)

This will be true for any future Ultra-Rare, subject to change without notice.

3 Likes

Any word on what the new Mythic will be? There are a few likely contenders in the game files but not sure which are Mythic and which are Legendary.

1 Like

Maybe the next Mythic will come from Stormheim. Maybe not :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

[quote=“Lyya, post:1932, topic:1280”]
So for an Ultra-Rare, like this week, the cost is 300 Glory, and the rewards are:
1 troop
2 Glory Keys
10 Gold Keys
5,000 Gold
1 Arcane Traitstone of that troop’s two colors
3 Minor Traitstones of that troop’s “primary” color (selected arbitrarily between the troop’s two colors)[/quote]

AFAIR keys, gold and Minor TS are the same in every pack (but you should check it when they appear), other than that:
Epic pack: 1 troop, 2 Arcanes for 400 Glory
Rare pack: 2 troops, 1 Arcane for 300 Glory
Common pack: 3 troops, 1 Arcane (single-colour in this case) for 300 Glory

There were also Legendary packs at some point (1 troop, 2 Arcanes for 500 Glory), but I’m not sure if the devs are ever going back to that.

2 Likes

I am almost certain that Epic troop packs came with 4 minor traitstones at one point. The last few I can remember did have three in them, though.

1 Like

Yes, I’m pretty sure about it too. But it wasn’t the case recently.

1 Like

gold is always 5000. i use it to pay for my guild gold :slight_smile:

This is cute. I can’t wait to unleash “web scale” on my foes.

Mongo (Epic) Brown/Yellow, Tauros, 6341, Troop_K18_10 (pic), Wild Plains (K18)
Flavor: Your Mongo Database is unavailable.
Spell: Random Crash (13): Something random happens.

7 Likes

he might be a gift from the Devs. :smiley:

I’m kind of expecting that as well. He doesn’t have a future release date like all the other unreleased troops. Oh, actually, he’s visible in-game right now!

I did not expect anything. Its just a bonus whenever we get something, most games have some form of downtime/server issues…

Oh, I didn’t mean “expect” in an entitled way. I meant that when I saw him, I figured that it’s most likely that he’d be a gift from the devs.

2 Likes

Just a note Mongo is currently unavailable (lol) so he’s not in chests at the moment, he will make an appearance later on.

15 Likes