✨ #50 rank HOMEBOUND - full for now (30/30) ✨ 🚀 💫

Let me check. I’m trying to invite.

Try guild tab > admin (top left) > manage and there should be a leave option there

I don’t have manage on mine, it only has info, ranks, shield, and announcement. I’m not the guild master so I don’t understand why I can’t leave

1 Like

Hmm that seems strange, but I haven’t tried to leave the guild in a year. Hehe.

Im trying to find out if there is another way Lilla. Just let us know if you find it first.

It’s really weird I can’t find anything and the guild master won’t kick me out

I checked in YouTube and there should be an option under the admin section, even if you don’t have manage option.

I read that there was a bug during the last update that prevented people from leaving their guilds. Maybe that’s why nothing shows up?

Im not sure. I just recruited someone who left their guild. Do you have the latest update? Gow support should be able to help if your account is bugged.

I have it up to date but it really does seem to be bugged.

:frowning: grrr. Well just let us know when you’re free! We’d love to have you.

Hello!

If you’re still looking for more players, send me an invite (TAERUQ)!

Thanks!

@Lilla, @Gunnrvalk:

Wow, what an annoying bug! Lilla should try leaving and restarting her device, then going into GoW again.

If that doesn’t work, I searched the forums and this thread may help:

Here’s hoping…
LP

1 Like

@Taeurq, invite sent! :smiley:

I’ll let you know when I have gained freedom :smile:

Hello can I get an invite to the guild now, it’s been fixed, thank you

1 Like

Lillla,you sent me a pm that you want to be invited in carnivores,or it was by accident?

I only tried to join homebound yesterday, I didn’t try to join any other guild, I’m not sure why you got a message but I didn’t send one.

oh.ok thanks for the info,hope you got in

She did. :smiley: