Shellshocked

I can pass it on @Jonathan. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep gotta slow down
Otherwise we might get all the kingdoms to level 10 before ps5 comes out
And all to level 20 by the time we have computers implanted in our skulls :wink:

When I saw the next pet (really cute artwork again :heart_eyes:), I thought it will be about Adana too.

But strange is, that there is a background of Merlantis. So Water + Iron? Call King Highforge already, there is something to repair pretty soon! :blush:

Water and iron? His name has to be Rusty.

3 Likes

What a lousy troop, canon doesn’t even damage a troop…

On the other hand, can create up to 22(?) Green gems - but let’s say 10-13 on average. I’m kind of a fan of these ‘create X gems boosted by Y’ troops/weapons, e.g. Sky Hero, Vanguard, Urska Druid. Would be nice if it did something else, too, though (not sure if tanking counts), e.g. damage (as mentioned), or stun, or similar. Beast/Construct is pretty interesting, though, and Beasts can really do with the Green mana generation.

The most gems it can create is 19, if the skulls are aligned in an X shape. Any arrangement of 6 or more skulls in a 3x3 space guarantees a 3-match.

Edit: I saw that, @awryan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit again: I am wrong!

1 Like

:person_shrugging:
I forgot the middle skull. :person_facepalming:

I thought that, at first, too, but -

X X O
O X X
X O X

Is that right? I only did it in my head, which is why I had the ‘(?)’, and I still feel like I need a dummy check.

4 Likes

Also this…

:gem_green::gem_skull::gem_skull:
:gem_skull::gem_green::gem_skull:
:gem_skull::gem_skull::gem_green:

So maximum green gems created possible is 22 gems. Quite great, although this case will be very rare.

Also, seems like Doomskulls don’t count as skull as well, so you don’t get boosted by it. It does, sorry…

4 Likes

This time, I want to congratulate the devs on a well made troop.
The ability and traits make it very viable for the players.
I have had great success so far in a few PvP teams. Very nice with Beasts, try it.

I like it because the gem creation is very reliable in the player hands, but probably needs too much placement for the AI to use.

So a good tool for players that will not be a problem on defense. Great in my book.

1 Like

Yes, they count as usual skulls.

1 Like

I get why there isn’t a legendary this month and this is hopelessly entitled but after so many weeks where we get 2 or more troops, it feels really boring to be in a week with just the glory troop.

Hmm… looks like it does in 0.25 speed. Sorry.
Thanks for the correction. Fixed the original post.

1 Like

It’s actually even better than I thought, since the gem creation happens between exploding the gem and resolving the board, which means it’s more likely to create a 4/5 match since they’re filling a smaller space.

Immunity to stun is perfect in a Titan-rich environment, as well. I think it’s a great alternative to Forest Troll, which doesn’t require a lot of green gems to already be present - a game-changer, in other words :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Indeed.
With only 2 skulls, you will get an extra turn if you select a spot with almost no green, so that the new gems are concentrated around existing greens.

1 Like

Still very useless troop imo. Lot of troop explode and do more things to help you

In the first week of Feb we will be getting 7 new troops which more than makes up for this week. I don’t mind the occasional week of only 1 new troop. I just wish there was a weekend event every weekend.

Oh gosh no!

The weekdays are when I play GoW because by the time I get home there’s not enough time to go out and do things.

The weekend is when I go do the things that working through the week pays for.

1 Like

Yeah but you have 72 hrs and can do the event whenever you choose during that time.