The Legacy Order is Recruiting! All Walks of Life Welcome!

It’s simple, really.

[Xbox One] - Hello everyone, I have an opportunity for anyone seeking a dedicated guild for the console.

The Legacy Order - We’re Rank 110 (currently) and to be all honest we’re in need of some truly decent players who can help us re-ignite. We’re re-structuring and could use some help. The Requirements are as follows:

Participation - in Events, regardless if you can’t always win.

Communication - or at least the ability to at least read guild chat and have a creative input.

Drama free - we’re not here to start a fight with people, as childish as global chat can be, we’re here to have fun.

Level: We have some folks around the level 100 mark, but at least for “new” recruits we’re aiming for those above at least between 300 - 500.

As far as that goes, ACTIVE DAILY is pretty reasonable. We’ll be utilizing our own Facebook Group page (Guild Members Only) and Discord.

If anyone is interested, please contact me via message or my Gamer Tag: Evol Eternal

Have a good one folks!

We have added a Facebook Group and Discord to our Guild’s activities.

Links are as follows:

Facebook - The Legacy Order - Gems of War (Xbox One) | Facebook

Discord - Discord

My handle is - Evol Eternal#4246

Gamertag is - Evol Eternal

PLEASE consider joining us! We have 5 spots open and we would love to have you as apart of our fun-loving family!