Gnome resurrection

so instead of droping rate , reduce the rewards would be better solution

instead of 3 event key just give 1
instead of 3 gems key just give 1
instead of 20 gems just give 5 gems

and leave the vault battle as it is since the vault key were already rare

2 Likes

Where are people getting this 1 in 500 number? Has anyone even gotten a gnome to spawn in the last hour??

3 Likes

how about make them spawn more in pvp than they do in explore? The nerfs they put in this game is rediculous, I have been a day 1 console player and i have never been annoyed so much with a nerf before…

1 Like

No idea. I’m pretty sure I’m above 600 battles without Gnome.

1 Like

Unfortunately when gnomes released there was a bug where they were appearing more often than they should have been. We reverted this to how we originally intended gnomes to be, which is what you are seeing now. Please keep in mind that the future Vault Events will offer a high chance to encounter gnomes similar to the frequency you saw when they first released. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, its can, but I’m very skeptical what/if any other alternative cost would be.

1 Like

lol very nice way to kill the hype, it’s like having sex relation and been interrupted right before the end :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As I said before ZERO on Console. In my Guild and ALL players in Global chat.

2 Likes

I did read that, but I didn’t see that shop anywhere. I don’t know how much it will cost, I dunno if I even want it and even if, it’s a one-time sink until all tiers are purchased while Gnomes are to stay. I don’t feel like this is a sink big enough to justify the initial Gnome rate. Nothing that’s a one-time thing really is.

I’m assuming its per event. Not a one time thing

1 Like

haha so you are saying they are impossible to find… over 1500$ I habe thrown at this game, what a damn joke.

Not many can even do that, 2 hours a day is a lot really.

At first I assumed the additional income was another attempt to water down competitive guilds by giving resources to all regardless of affiliation.

2 Likes

@Cyrup please pass the words, we want less rewards but more gnome

1 Like

Let me guess…since devs NEVER play console, we got left behind as an afterthought again and they screwed up the drop rate for us when they “fixed” the issue. I have gotten zero since the fix. I was lucky enough to get 2 at first before the fix (including a reward of an elusive vault key which I haven’t used yet, and won’t until the achievement issue is fixed), zero since in 100s of matches.

7 Likes

No one has reported seeing a gnome on PC/mobile either in the last hour.

2 Likes

Or there could be a max number of gnomes to get every day, lets say 3 or 5. Then the previous drop rate and its reward would be fair, because mid-endgame players wouldnt had a chance to get a flood of resources from it. Also a menu that says f.example 3/5 daily gnomes found.

@Cyrup please take this to the team, this might be a wonderful solution.

9 Likes

I was lucky enough to get in about 450 explore matches and get 3 gnomes including the 1 key before the terrible nerf. However I used my vault key and did get the trophy on PS4 just fine
Cheers

2 Likes

Can we say that this game is played by a bunch of ungrateful whiners??? Holy crap! We’re given something that was CLEARLY a mistake so it’s scaled back dramatically or even taken away and all hell breaks loose because you all think you’re entitled to a game-breaking pile of easily obtained rewards? The patch has been active a few hours. Give them a chance to figure it out and reimplement it at the correct level. Boo hoo - we once again don’t have something we didn’t have before the patch. Awww, waaaahhhh.

Once again I’m utterly disgusted by the greedy entitlement that so many people display. How is it that any of us are entitled to these rewards?

Absolutely amazing…

9 Likes

What is worse, people whining, or people whining about people whining? It is hard to tell.

29 Likes

Well, that was fun… For about 10 second.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming. I hear it’s almost as fun as watching the drying paint channel.

Whoo wee, I’m having so much fun over here, I just can’t stand it. Pfft.

2 Likes