πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ Vendetta Recruitment - Rank 27 - Easy Requirements - Family & Friend Oriented πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

We will have a few spots opening up. And while I am waiting for @Cheesebucket to reply. I would encourage anyone else that needs a guild to apply. So do look at the requirements on the 1st post. and see if we might be the guild for you.

3 Likes

We have 2 spots available. We have a easy and flexible requirement. Please read the initial post and see if we might be a guild for you

1 Like

Still 2 spots available … pokes people.

2 Likes

Gorilla bump!

2 Likes

Found 2 people well accounts anyways, a family actually, <3 2 daughters and a husband/wife team. @Vangor hugs the Gorilla in a clown mask. hehe

This officially makes us over half of Vendetta with rl family/friends. It also makes it harder to poach rl family/friends, not impossible but harder. So its another reason I try for it.

P.S. I’d venture to say we are one of the few top guilds filled with mostly rl family/friends. So our statement of family and friend oriented is very true. Not just something that looks fun to do. I also think playing with rl friends/family is more fun.

Maybe I should have named the guild to something about that, instead of Vendetta.

2 Likes

We have 1 spot available (smasher only). So if you can not do 400-600+ trophies weekly but would like to still join. We can still place you on our wait list. And spots open up all the time.

1 Like

Bump bump!

2 Likes

We do not need anyone currently. Though if you like us and want to be on our waiting list, please apply! Our wait list is usually non-existent or very small (ie 1-2 weeks wait and you will be in the guild). For many Vendetta is more than a guild, it is our home. Join us!

Currently half or more of Vendetta is made up of real life friends, family, and loved ones. So not only are we gamers, but we strongly seek those wanting to play similarly to join together. Help our virtual family grow by including your real life family.

1 Like

Well its that time again! We have 1 spot available. Read the initial post and see if we are the guild for you. We do raffles, we even have a artist on staff (me!) so doing artwork for the guild/community even as a prize happens. We have a lot who are real life friends and family. So come join us!

I responded on the gems of war comunity on ps4 but i will respond here 2 , if i could join add me on ps4 and i send invite code. Currenty level 75

1 Like

@Mr-Of-TacTicZz Just seeing this. Still early for me but I will get on and message you on PS4. If you feel you can meet our requirements then of course you can join. We are not level specific. And I also hope you do your Guild Wars. Even though its not a requirement a lot of us do them. So having more to add to that number is a good thing. <3

We need 2 members. All we ask is be active and do requirements,and also help out with Guild Wars. Though Guild Wars is not a requirement, just helps everyone in the guild. And work as a team. Read the first post about us to see if we could be for you…

1 Like

i want to join your guild.
i’m an active player Lv 500+ and always get at least 150 trophies , 1500 seals and +250,000 gold every weeks

my code is ZODD_5

We still need some members. All we ask is be active. Read the first post about us to see if we could be for you…

– One of the poach free guilds on GoW. We are not a rare breed. Enough free talent to not have to poach. –

4 Likes

We need 1 active member. Read above and apply if you think we will match your needs

2 Likes

Bump! Bump! :grin:

Bump! We need a dedicated and active member. Read our requirements and see if we could be for you.

Hi. I’m interested if there is still an open spot.
I’m level 1040.
I usually make 100 trophies, 300k Gold and 1000 seals every week.

1 Like

Did you find a guild yet?

@Kuguelle We can use you if you are still interested. Send a message to β€˜Nekroslucem’ on PSN. And thanks for messaging us. A spot will be opening in just a day or 2, and you are more than welcome to it.