Returning to Bracket 1 - Case example: Power Gems/ Light Army (PC/Mobile)

Wow! I think it is the first time I see that.
Good luck for this week, it seems to be very close this week again.

@PGSundling What happened to Unrep and Hoguns in bracket 1 has been very unfair.

1 Like

Yeah it was the 1st time ive seen it as well lol.

Yeah it has been great with the close weeks.

With the week winding down, look at how close it is at the top of bracket 2. It’s going to be a nail-biter. Only 400 GW points seperate the top 3 guilds.

Here are the results for Light Army around 7 hours before the reset, so this may see a lot of changes before it.
Defense results are really different in the first 5 brackets than what we use to encounter before and so are the outcome of every day encounter.

Braket%204%20bis

3 Likes

Week 12: Bracket 2: We won all 6 GW battles, a streak of 9 wins. Although, Intrim 2 would have beat us if they finished battles on time. It’ll be down to the last minute. With only a few fights left, if the other teams have enough fights left they could overtake us. Will we make it to bracket 1? We’ll find out in 5.5 hours. Hopefully, our 9K lead over Palladium will hold.

1 Like

We have a bit of a problem with that. :roll_eyes:

Good luck to you!

4 Likes

It will. I’m fighting Palladium today and they have done all 150 fights.

3 Likes

Thanks for the good news @Maxx. Always good to see you. I still remember you put in a good word for us when we were first recruiting for TUF: Power Gems, so I’m glad you’re here too to share our big moment. Marthos Guardians made a last-minute push, but based on screenshots it looks like TUF: Power Gems are going to bracket 1!!!

2 Likes

Grats on keeping the lead. You beat us by 2k and moved up to 2nd bracket while we will kick it in bracket 3.

GL guys

2 Likes

Don’t be too happy for us. Look at this brutual schedule. We start with Intrim and finish with Anonymous. At least I’ll get to face off against my friend @Aelthwyn, who I share this thread with. :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome … To your doom … Muahahahaha …

Errmmmmm, I mean congrats!

:grin:

3 Likes

Hey, Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations on making Bracket 1. :facepunch:

1 Like

Congratulations! It is good to see you back in bracket 1. Expect the worst for Sunday. :stuck_out_tongue:
And congratulations to Light Army who made it to bracket 2 this week!

3 Likes

Congratulations Guys - What a great journey back to B1!

1 Like

Weekly report of Light Army Guild Wars results before the new other events.
I guess bracket 2 should be presently our limit, the mystery of next GW bracket is still full 7h before the reset :

Bracket%202

1 Like

Week 13: Bracket 1: We finally made it to bracket 1 and we got so excited, where we briefly hit #2 on the first day. We celebrated with 83 legendaries including one with Cedric Sparklesack.

We beat DruidsGlade by doing our fights on time. While we were in the ballpark every day, those loss margins added up. When the spread over the entire bracket is only 100K, almost any loss is fatal. We ended up 10th, so we get the same reward as bracket 2 without all the seals from winning.

Now Guild Wars will only be once every 3 weeks and I’m fine with that. We achieved our goals of top 50 guild and bracket 1 just in time.

1 Like

Congrats to LA and Power Gems. This has been a tough week for both guilds. I hope we will see you back in bracket 1 & 2 very soon.
The result of today are very close. Not sure yet who is going to win. :slight_smile:
And it has been nice facng @PGSundling

2 Likes

It was a pleasure. I’m sure we’ll lose but by a small amount.

1 Like

Just a suggestion. You could always use the end of week official scores to show accurate information… Looks like your SS was at least 3 hours before reset.

1 Like