(Resolved? More info needed) Troop not showing as ascendable

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Normally, when you’ve gathered enough troops, the game shows the troop is ready for ascension. But this troop doesn’t show anything like that despite being ascendable.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Seems to only happen to this troop.

Steps to make it happen again
Not sure. Just collect enough copies of the troop, I guess? It might be worth noting that I’ve used an Ascension Orb on this troop back when it was first released.

Thank you for the report! This is an odd one. If you completely force quit/close and reopen the game does it still happen? Has it been like this since you Ascended it using the orb - and which rarity did you ascend it too?

It did still occur after quiting an reopening the game. Also, when filtering by “upgradable”, the troop did not show up as being upgradable. From my memory, I had upgraded it using orbs to Legendary during the event itself. Unfortunately, I don’t know how long it has been like this, since I just ran into the troop by chance and noticed I should be able to Ascend it. Considering there are 58 of them, I suppose it must have been like that for at least a week.

Thanks for that information! I’ve made a note of this report and we’ll keep an eye out for similar problems in the future. Let me know if it happens again with another Troop.

I’m having this same issue, interestingly, also with bounty troops. Happened both to Tigraki Warrior and Mermaid. They were ascendable (legendary to mythic), but not shown as such (no blue icon and do not show up when sorting by “upgradable”). Sorry I do not have screen shot capability, but it is the same as the above, though with different troops. @Cyrup

Hello, @Cyrup, @Kafka

It did happen with the Aziris troop for me, even when I selected proper filters, but the ascendable symbol was not shown. I had enough copies at that time to be able to upgrade to the Mythic status - Level 20.

I had to do it manually. I am just reminding that Aziris should be looked at.

Hi @Cyrup,

I’m encountering the same issue mentioned above. The ascension mark isn’t visible and the troops don’t appear on the Upgradable filter list.

I’m using android.

Thanks,

CR

@CantonaRed Can you please take screenshots of the issue? We’ll raise it with the team.

Sorry, but I only have a proof that it works correctly.

Right after I traited Ogress:

Made these screenshots on PC.

Responding to my own bug, because… it happened again! Incidentally or not, it involves a Bounty troop once more; Ice Orca, to be precise. Screenshot proof below. Restarting the game did not fix the issue.

This seems to be the issue → i had same effect with all my bounty troops, which were already legendary → once i got enough copies to ascend them, they would not show as avaible.

1 Like